Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

CGN Regular
    Donated.

Thanks for doing this John.
    CCFR | CSSA | NFA

Donated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Willing to give a financial contribution when you are ready.
    And done now!!

Go get 'em!!

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    I note that the description details on the GoFundMe page are sparse: While most of us don't need the details, it occurs to me that it couldn't hurt to have a little more of a "sales pitch" describing your/our motivation in pursuing this court case as your GoFundMe campaign is likely to attract attention and it could help us in the court of public opinion to have more eyes viewing our side of this issue.

ps. I have donated and I'm grateful for your taking the lead on a court challenge.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by grox6 View Post
    I note that the description details on the GoFundMe page are sparse: While most of us don't need the details, it occurs to me that it couldn't hurt to have a little more of a "sales pitch" describing your/our motivation in pursuing this court case as your GoFundMe campaign is likely to attract attention and it could help us in the court of public opinion to have more eyes viewing our side of this issue.

ps. I have donated and I'm grateful for your taking the lead on a court challenge.
    I agree, for people on facebook, twitter etc etc etc, they will need more details on the go fund me, most people are not even a member of CGN that donate to these sorts of thing

C Note incoming for the fight

Thanks John

Lets get em!

CGN Regular
    Can we get some clarity (unless I have missed it somewhere) on the 20mm limit applying to 12ga shotguns measured without the choke?

CGN Regular
    I did plink with an AR before the OIC but I have kicked in some cash for the cause. Thank you for organizing the review and hopefully we can get some good, positive news for a change.

Just curious as to why the Beretta cx4 and other pcc weren't named in the review? Also, thanks for taking this on!

North

Donated...come on people! Better to fight now and lose a bit of money than to hold back and lose everything later!

Donated!!! Good on you guys!!