Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 717192021222324252627282930313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

It’s about the fact that about 6x as many people die due to drinking and driving than firearm related homicides but you don’t see mandatory breathalyzers in every car. If this was about saving lives, this would be so far down at the bottom of the list. I believe in 2018 249 people died from firearm related homicides the vast majority from pistols. MADD posted somewhere between 1250-1500 people died from drinking and driving per year in Canada.

A great challenge but in the hands of a very articulate and credible person . I respect M. Hipwell very much and have purchased many items over my sport shooting and collector's career of over 50 years .

I just donated $50 for now and will try to do more later . I have also joined CCFR , Conservative party , signed all the petition , got people to sign it as well after explaining what happened .

This is wrong on so many levels . I have a sizable collection and this really got me riled up . I can only imagine how someone like M. Hipwell who has staff , inventory and who is a true enthusiast and sport supporter of many years must feel .

My hats off to you and really wish we can overturn this , for the message it would send to how a democratic society should be .

Wake up Fellow members , stand up to this confiscation of property .

I sent you $50 John, good luck and thank you.
    Collector of Lister diesel engines and generators

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax148 View Post
    I can’t believe the NDP saying we’ll side with you if you give everybody 10 days paid sick leave, to which Justin says sure we can do that! I’ll just tell the province’s to come up with something! It’s their responsibility not federal! Done deal!! Another overreach of political power that won’t cost him a dime and tax payers and cash strapped provinces and business owners will have to deal with! Could someone please tell the NDP to use their sick days and stay home now! Don’t help Justin spend money he does not have to pander more votes from unknowing and unworthy!
    Deep breath! Sigh! Better! Rant over!
    I thought it only applied to front line workers?
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

I put in $100
    Still cheaper than going to jail
    cssa,ccfr,ofah

When they say nobody should have to worry about going into work when sick and getting their coworkers sick. I interpret nobody as equalling everybody. Who would you define as frontline workers? Grocery store workers, etc. or only medically associated workers? The NDP are for all people to be treated as equals. They just lack the money to make it a reality because the rich do not wish to be equal to the poor. Which is not a bad thing as we are all people and should be treated decently and fairly. Which by the way is not what is happening to firearms owners. It’s to me just basic virtue signalling, political grandstanding and collusion between two parties that have no real authority to make any of this “look what we are doing for everyone(vote for us)” even happen but the public illusion appears as though something is being done when infact they cannot and are not really doing anything! They have signed onto the liberal mantra of promising the moon and delivering cheese instead.

Bump!

$21k weak, JR is at like $70k or something like that...(I am happy that we got that much cash behind him as-well but...)

Come on guys dig a little deeper, Wolverine always seems to be the tip of the spear.

Let's give them as much of a war chest as we can...

Yes, I have already donated...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    Just donated $100.00
    Better this than more ammo right now.
    Give em hell John.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IanON View Post
    $21k weak, JR is at like $70k or something like that...(I am happy that we got that much cash behind him as-well but...)

Come on guys dig a little deeper, Wolverine always seems to be the tip of the spear.

Let's give them as much of a war chest as we can...

Yes, I have already donated...
    donated as well.
    i think you are seeing the slow donations as this was a bit late on "coming to market" and the realities of a 10%+ unemployment rate setting in

lots of people have bought multiple NFA/CCFR/etc memberships and donated big money to those that came out almost immediately

hopefully we can see an uptick with a few more paydays