Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2131333435363738394041

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer DaveMachine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    Good news is that CCFR is getting a ton of donations, they're getting $10-15k PER DAY. They can afford the best lawyers in Canada.
    That's insane. (ly awesome)

CGN Regular
    Good news is that CCFR is getting a ton of donations, they're getting $10-15k PER DAY. They can afford the best lawyers in Canada.
    If this is true we would hit our goal of 1 million in 80 days with an average income of 12.5k/day

I hope you're right. What we sont spend on lawyers we could spend on media campaigns or save for the inevitable appeal/next lawsuit. Or maybe go after poly for slander? Lol
    Member of the CCFR, CSSA, and Conservative Party. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING.

Quote Originally Posted by Prariehopper View Post
    If this is true we would hit our goal of 1 million in 80 days with an average income of 12.5k/day

I hope you're right. What we sont spend on lawyers we could spend on media campaigns or save for the inevitable appeal/next lawsuit. Or maybe go after poly for slander? Lol
    I’m basing it off their social media shoutouts, they always shout out their $500+ donations.

Just today they’ve made $24,178.42 from large business donations ($500+) alone. Who knows how much they’ve received from civilians and smaller business donations.

I remember a few weeks ago, just 1 business had given them $20,000.

It’s safe to say that even on their worst days they are pulling in $10k.

Hope we keep this up.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    That is a fair question but as some dealers may have donated through the Go-fund-me site anonymously I could miss them. Much better you ask any dealer you are planning to make a purchase from if they have donated and if not why not. It matters little to me who they have donated to, we are all in this together. I am not bothered which court action finally succeeds as long as eventually we win and Canadian Firearms owners come out ahead.
    Thank you both Mr.Hipwell and CSC for your reply.
    I should have said what "brands" are supporting the legal challenge(s)
    I think the private gun shops will do what they can to help us survive.

But I see your gofund me stalling well below what you need to fight a dictatorship.
    I want to see all that challenge this dictatorship win.
    And I think you need "brand name" size money to put them down and keep them down.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have engaged the services of EDWARD L. BURLEW, LL.B. to proceed with a Judicial review of the OIC. I will be looking for financial support and will be setting up an account to accept contributions.
    file document
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/chel6...ATION.pdf/file

Link to the GOFUNDME --> https://www.gofundme.com/f/judicial-...-amp-ed-burlew

EMTs are to be sent to: johnandpat@wolverinesupplies.com
    bumpity

BANNED
    Source?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    Source?
    It was mentioned earlier that he was calculating based on there Instagram posts when they mentioned specific donations over $500 every day.