Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: JUDICIAL REVIEW of OIC

If you were standing in front of me now SIR I would give you a great big bear hug well written and considerate words my friend. This is in reference to the Metis gentleman's comments.

Quote Originally Posted by 45ACPKING View Post
    John, I sent my statement just now, hopefully it's what you need

excited to see all these court actions being filed.

I am trying to get some comments from Stag USA on the design considerations for the Stag-10 and it's origins. If they can get me the info I need in time I hope to file my own challenge specifically for the stag-10 using that technical data from the manufacturer as well as the missing "pre OIC" technical notes by the RCMP Lab in the FRT tables. Figured I'd get a statement in on your challenge in case I can't get all my ducks in a row for my own challenge.

great to see everyone donating.
    I told my brother to spread the news at the Vancouver/New Westminster Longshoreman's halls as there are loads of hunters and sports shooters among their Union ranks.
    Gonna make up some Fight The Ban information sheets and post them all over our rural town. Lots of hunters around here and home to the Lone Butte BC 3 gun shoots.
    Spread the word!!

Here is my letter and I encourage other Indigenous folks who may be reading this to climb on the train.

figured I'd post it here . The wife wants to post it to facebook LOL

To Whom It May Concern

My name is XXXXXXXX, I am a Citizen of the BC Metis Nation, a firearms owner, a hunter gatherer and a proud Canadian. I am a descendant of Onchimanhos/Chief Little Hunter of the Saddle Lake Cree Nation. Our ancestor was a signatory of Treaty 6, a fact that my family has not forgotten.

I am writing today to express how the Minority Liberal Party Government's Bill C-71 and subsequent Order in Council enacted May 1st 2020, banning thousands of firearms is negatively affecting my life.
    I am disabled with mobility and load bearing disabilities and I have, for the past 20 years , hunted with a semi automatic rifle due to the action be easier to operate due to my circumstances. In 2018 , while a Liberal Government held power, the RCMP firearms lab reviewed and classified the STAG -10 family of rifles. These firearms were deemed non restricted by the firearms lab and appeared at retail stores soon after. The cost of my firearm after outfitting with accessories for hunting such as a sling, spare magazines, a scope mount and finally a scope totalled in excess of 3000.00 and took me over a year to save for. My previous semi automatic hunting rifle was a heavier firearm and as I age I was wanting something lighter and a bit more modular. A modern firearm is what I was looking for and in the Stag 10 family of rifles, I found exactly what I required so that I can continue hunting , as per my S35 constitutional rights. I finally completed assembling the firearm and planned to field it in the 2020 hunting seasons. Much to my dismay, the Liberals, with a minority government and no proper democratic consultation, issued an Order In Council banning my firearm and the 2 other semi automatic firearms I have owned and hunted with for over 2 decades without incident. Total value of these 3 firearms exceeds $8000.00 not including ammunition and reloading supplies.

As an Indigenous person I am deeply troubled by the "one law for them, one law for us" wording of the Order In Council. This Order establishes race based law that makes it okay for Indigenous people to use their now prohibited firearm for hunting for sustenance but any non indigenous Canadians who do the same are guilty of criminal acts.
    This is disturbing to me on many levels and is an affront to Truth and Reconciliation. It is also a direct violation of the constitution and should be struck down. Across social media platforms people are upset because of the perception that there is one rule of law for indigenous and one for everyone else. This is causing an atmosphere of Division and negative comments towards Indigenous. This lies directly at the feet of Justin Trudeau and Bill Blair who have done everything in their power to mislead and outright lie to the Canadian Public to further whatever end game they are playing with the Canadian Democratic Process, The Charter of Rights and Freedoms/Bill of Rights. The Liberals were voted in with promises of Truth and Reconcilliation and promised fact based legislation based on real evidence to support policy. This Order In Council which bans my privately owned property was not formed on the basis of Truth as the Facts and Evidence are being ignored by the liberal party. This OIC does nothing to further Reconciliation due to it's race based language and the effect that is having on non indigenous firearms owners.

This OIC, which I feel strongly is against the Constitution and our Rights as Canadians is shaking any trust I have in this government and it's ability to honor the democratic process in Canada. It is on days like today that I think of Louis Riel and his struggles that entrenched him as a Hero to the Metis and I have to ask myself what he would do?
    The Liberal party, Since Pierre Elliot Trudeau have consistently abrogated Canadian's Rights to firearms thru successive government mandates and now they are abusing their emergency powers , afforded during a pandemic, to further abrogate our Rights. Releasing an OIC during a pandemic with a minority government is beyond the pale and absolutely makes a mockery of the Canadian Democratic Process.

I hope and expect that Canada's courts will find these actions by the Liberal Party to be unconstitutional and undemocratic as well as racially biased and strike down this malicious attack on Canada's Firearms owners and our property.

With Great Sincerity

XXXXXX , 100 Mile House, BC
    This is exactly what we need!! Thank you for your voice!!

I'm a little overwhelmed by the responses I have gotten to that letter both here in this thread and the number of pm's I've received.
    I can't respond to everyone, it would take a couple hours LOL but I sure do appreciate the responses. Thank you.

I hope it can be used to support the cause.
    Sir please PM me before you visit Vancouver next time, going to treat you lunch/supper/late night beer!

https://sencanada.ca/content/sen/com...irearms1-e.htm

was reading through this document. Some of the notes regarding the failures of writers of c68. This all still rings true today, it has been this way for 30 years

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    John, I sent my statement just now, hopefully it's what you need

excited to see all these court actions being filed.

I am trying to get some comments from Stag USA on the design considerations for the Stag-10 and it's origins. If they can get me the info I need in time I hope to file my own challenge specifically for the stag-10 using that technical data from the manufacturer as well as the missing "pre OIC" technical notes by the RCMP Lab in the FRT tables. Figured I'd get a statement in on your challenge in case I can't get all my ducks in a row for my own challenge.

great to see everyone donating.
    I told my brother to spread the news at the Vancouver/New Westminster Longshoreman's halls as there are loads of hunters and sports shooters among their Union ranks.
    Gonna make up some Fight The Ban information sheets and post them all over our rural town. Lots of hunters around here and home to the Lone Butte BC 3 gun shoots.
    Spread the word!!

Here is my letter and I encourage other Indigenous folks who may be reading this to climb on the train.

figured I'd post it here . The wife wants to post it to facebook LOL

To Whom It May Concern

My name is XXXXXXXX, I am a Citizen of the BC Metis Nation, a firearms owner, a hunter gatherer and a proud Canadian. I am a descendant of Onchimanhos/Chief Little Hunter of the Saddle Lake Cree Nation. Our ancestor was a signatory of Treaty 6, a fact that my family has not forgotten.

I am writing today to express how the Minority Liberal Party Government's Bill C-71 and subsequent Order in Council enacted May 1st 2020, banning thousands of firearms is negatively affecting my life.
    I am disabled with mobility and load bearing disabilities and I have, for the past 20 years , hunted with a semi automatic rifle due to the action be easier to operate due to my circumstances. In 2018 , while a Liberal Government held power, the RCMP firearms lab reviewed and classified the STAG -10 family of rifles. These firearms were deemed non restricted by the firearms lab and appeared at retail stores soon after. The cost of my firearm after outfitting with accessories for hunting such as a sling, spare magazines, a scope mount and finally a scope totalled in excess of 3000.00 and took me over a year to save for. My previous semi automatic hunting rifle was a heavier firearm and as I age I was wanting something lighter and a bit more modular. A modern firearm is what I was looking for and in the Stag 10 family of rifles, I found exactly what I required so that I can continue hunting , as per my S35 constitutional rights. I finally completed assembling the firearm and planned to field it in the 2020 hunting seasons. Much to my dismay, the Liberals, with a minority government and no proper democratic consultation, issued an Order In Council banning my firearm and the 2 other semi automatic firearms I have owned and hunted with for over 2 decades without incident. Total value of these 3 firearms exceeds $8000.00 not including ammunition and reloading supplies.

As an Indigenous person I am deeply troubled by the "one law for them, one law for us" wording of the Order In Council. This Order establishes race based law that makes it okay for Indigenous people to use their now prohibited firearm for hunting for sustenance but any non indigenous Canadians who do the same are guilty of criminal acts.
    This is disturbing to me on many levels and is an affront to Truth and Reconciliation. It is also a direct violation of the constitution and should be struck down. Across social media platforms people are upset because of the perception that there is one rule of law for indigenous and one for everyone else. This is causing an atmosphere of Division and negative comments towards Indigenous. This lies directly at the feet of Justin Trudeau and Bill Blair who have done everything in their power to mislead and outright lie to the Canadian Public to further whatever end game they are playing with the Canadian Democratic Process, The Charter of Rights and Freedoms/Bill of Rights. The Liberals were voted in with promises of Truth and Reconcilliation and promised fact based legislation based on real evidence to support policy. This Order In Council which bans my privately owned property was not formed on the basis of Truth as the Facts and Evidence are being ignored by the liberal party. This OIC does nothing to further Reconciliation due to it's race based language and the effect that is having on non indigenous firearms owners.

This OIC, which I feel strongly is against the Constitution and our Rights as Canadians is shaking any trust I have in this government and it's ability to honor the democratic process in Canada. It is on days like today that I think of Louis Riel and his struggles that entrenched him as a Hero to the Metis and I have to ask myself what he would do?
    The Liberal party, Since Pierre Elliot Trudeau have consistently abrogated Canadian's Rights to firearms thru successive government mandates and now they are abusing their emergency powers , afforded during a pandemic, to further abrogate our Rights. Releasing an OIC during a pandemic with a minority government is beyond the pale and absolutely makes a mockery of the Canadian Democratic Process.

I hope and expect that Canada's courts will find these actions by the Liberal Party to be unconstitutional and undemocratic as well as racially biased and strike down this malicious attack on Canada's Firearms owners and our property.

With Great Sincerity

XXXXXX , 100 Mile House, BC
    You need to send that to various media outlets, newspapers, etc. Just might want to be cautious with your identity, of course. It would make a great opinion piece in a newspaper. I woudl also post it on the CCFR FB page.

Well done.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Somewhere in Surrey, Go past the trailer park...
    Donation sent in! Will read through this on days off. Please spread the word, we need more people to donate, more people to become educated that this is more than just "gun control" & we need to keep hitting the media across the country with well written short concise letters. Cheers Lads! & to Mr Wolverine, Many thanks. We will support you!
    Canadian Undead Neutralization Team
    Human Underground Neutralization Team Exterminating Real Zombies

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy View Post
    Donation sent in! Will read through this on days off. Please spread the word, we need more people to donate, more people to become educated that this is more than just "gun control" & we need to keep hitting the media across the country with well written short concise letters. Cheers Lads! & to Mr Wolverine, Many thanks. We will support you!
    Donation sent. Thanks for stepping up in this fight, Wolverine. Agreed to those that have said that this is more than just about guns or gun control. This is about property rights and more than 800 years of Magna Carta [1215].

CGN Regular
    Donated. This is bigger than just our gun rights. All rights matter.

Quote Originally Posted by exv152 View Post
    John, I noticed on the Federal Court of Canada website that your JR which was registered this week under case number T-581-20, is missing the $50 filing fee. FYI
    Just want to ask if this had been addressed? Godspeed!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    For everyone who donated to John thank you very much! We are working our way to the goal but we still have a long ways to go here! If you have donated and are still willing to help, sharing is equally as important!

Click this link here --> https://www.gofundme.com/f/judicial-...d-burlew/share

After you have done that it will look like this:

Once you are on this screen select any of the following methods to share! If you wanted to share on Instagram, you will need to copy the link and then go to your own account and share it from there.

The more the word gets out the stronger position John and Ed will be in to fight for your rights!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com