Thread: SFRC May 25th to 30th Hours

SFRC May 25th to 30th Hours

We will be open from 10am to 4:30pm from Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9am to 3:30pm. That gives us time to clean an sanitize everything. Check back here for updates etc.

Ryan

hey Ryan,

haven't received any info to my pre oder of the coyote. sent voice messages, email inquiries and order status inquires with no response. thanks

We’ve replied to most of the messages so far, my apologies if I missed yours. We are still shipping them as they were purchased prior to them becoming prohibited. If someone wishes to cancel the deposit will become a store credit.

We’re doing thru the list this week and emailing everyone individually so we know how many that BCL needs to finish. The receivers and uppers are all done.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis.G.Stade View Post
    hey Ryan,

haven't received any info to my pre oder of the coyote. sent voice messages, email inquiries and order status inquires with no response. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis.G.Stade View Post
    hey Ryan,

I Just checked and we emailed you back May 20th at 19:38 saying that we would be in touch later in the week as we had a ton of emails come in.

Ryan

you are correct, It was in my junk folder. apologies good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    We’ve replied to most of the messages so far, my apologies if I missed yours. We are still shipping them as they were purchased prior to them becoming prohibited. If someone wishes to cancel the deposit will become a store credit.

We’re doing thru the list this week and emailing everyone individually so we know how many that BCL needs to finish. The receivers and uppers are all done.
    Beautiful. Looking forward to receiving my email. I understand this applies to both deposits and orders paid in full?