Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Charles Daly "Little Scorpio" 101 Single Barrel Shotgun 12ga 14" Non-Restricted

I want one but 410. Already have 12ga covered
    Check my post history to see my BRNO Mo. 3 Redux, and a 3D printed M1 Chassis for the Lil' Badger.
    https://julius-jahn.imgbb.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jahnj0584 View Post
    I want one but 410. Already have 12ga covered
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...Non-Restricted

click on the above post, they have you covered.

We got more in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    I had to pull back fully to open the gun. That was not an issue.

I thought it was just one type of ammo that I had light strikes/misfires. I bit on a sale of cerakote and had it coated. I shot the gun more with a variety of ammo and found that it light strikes/misfired with most ammo that I tried. I hauled it in to a gun smith and spent more than I paid for the gun and it STILL light strike/misfire. I tried another gunsmith and he said the firing pin was hitting the primer off center. He could fix it, but it would be hundreds of dollars to drill out the firing pin hole, thread it for an insert and redrill a centered firing pin hole. At least he didn't charge me anything.

I really like the size of this gun for a truck gun.

I tried to find a Cooey 12ga, but they sell for more than the Scorpio. I can't have a Cooey barrel cut to 14". I would have to have a bead re-installed and the barrel threaded for Remchokes. Hundreds for a truck gun.

I decided to roll the dice and try a second 14" Little Scorpio. This one has not misfired once with a variety of ammo. Will I have it CeraKoted? Maybe.

The first Little Scorpio is being converted to a demonstrator for Firearms instruction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123