Brugger + Thomet GHM9 NON-RESTRICTED Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

If you have any way to source the ‘carbine’ length handguards to go with the long barrel and faux shroud - I think you’d have an absolute winner on your hands

I’d definitely be in

I agree. I have gotten word back from Wolverine on this item. The 16 inch barrel and matching OeM handguards are about 900 . I am on the fence about getting one.

Anyone not using their OEM short BT GH handguard now?? In need of one of these handguards.
Someone must have 1 now collecting dust after their dlask conversion!?!?!
Let me know price

Anyone not using their OEM short BT GH handguard now?? In need of one of these handguards.
Someone must have 1 now collecting dust after their dlask conversion!?!?!
Let me know price

Wolverine quoted me the prices for the handguards. They can order you one.

++UPDATE++

Here are some pictures of the longer barrel and our 8.5" custom M-LOK hand guard / mounting block. Installed on the end is our CZ Skorpion faux suppressor.

She's thexy as heck now !

Everyone Happy ?

God DAMN that looks ###y as hell. I never considered this firearm (even in its short version since I consider the design to be ugly as hell) but this makes it an honest consideration for me when it comes to a PCC.

Any photos of what this looks like WITHOUT the fancy extended hand-guard and faux suppressor?

Ok, good question. Here is a customer's that just wanted the barrel, no hand guard of fake suppressor.

b n t.jpg

Attachments

• b n t.jpg
    b n t.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 589
Ok, good question. Here is a customer's that just wanted the barrel, no hand guard of fake suppressor.

View attachment 483581

Still waiting on the new batch but wow that puts in perspective that barrel length on a gun like that!!! It’s 3lug though correct? No threaded for a muzzle brake instead of the suppressor? Definatly needs the long rail though.

Back
Top Bottom