Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Brugger + Thomet GHM9 NON-RESTRICTED Barrels at Dlask Arms Corp.

Isn't it legal as long as you notify the RCMP of the change within 30 days?

Yes you’d have to register. Otherwise don’t take the rest of the community down with you - we’d all be in trouble.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Tagged, thanks Dlask!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

I hope this is something that becomes regularly available... I'm going to get a GHM9 just for this!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    That's a fawking stupid comment, let me guess, you dont mind breaking laws
    I think my comment is hilarious because it showcases the stupidity of gun laws. If I swap my short barrel for a longer one the gun suddenly becomes less scary and not a danger to the public? I can see it as a cartoon where Sylvester the cat goes in to buy a restricted GHM, converts it to NR, de registers it and then finally puts the short barrel back on, all while slinking around and snickering like he does.

You can guess all you’d like about me breaking laws, but that’s all you’ll ever do. By saying that I “don’t mind breaking laws” you imply that I should be subservient to those who control our lives, and that I should swallow up everything they order me to do. Am I to assume that you have no problem allowing the government to bend you over and steal your money, tell you how you’re to live your life, what you’re allowed to own, and ultimately what they’re allowed to take from you?

Hand over your guns.
    “Well I don’t really want to, but you’re my master so I must oblige.”
    Let us onto your private property.
    Jump off that bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblr View Post
    And then you'll be the first to wonder why thing keep getting banned... Dumb comment.
    You think the reason for the sustained war against our liberties and our rights is because some gun owners joke about circumventing our gun laws? I bet you also think cops are here to protect us, and that stripper who danced for you last week really loves you.

Hey calm down man. It's kinda like don't board an airplane and joke about carrying a bomb. Same idea. No one is attacking you. Yeah it's stupid laws we get it but fine line between disobedience and militant yeah.

Now go out and hit some paper/steel, always makes my day better lol.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by SteelFlint View Post
    Hey calm down man. It's kinda like don't board an airplane and joke about carrying a bomb. Same idea. No one is attacking you. Yeah it's stupid laws we get it but fine line between disobedience and militant yeah.

Now go out and hit some paper/steel, always makes my day better lol.
    I am completely calm. Why shouldn’t I joke about carrying a bomb? Because so many terrorists in the past have made jokes to the guy next to him about carrying a bomb? The next time you go through an airport tell me if you feel comfortable about having a complete stranger rifling through your bag and telling you that you can’t carry a spork because it’s a dangerous weapon. Once you’ve figured out whether you’re comfortable with the above, reassess your decision when you realize the TSA has a failure rate of about 80% for the detection of bombs and other weapons.

You’re wrong about them being stupid laws, they’re criminal. When a government mandates what I may or may not own it has become tyrannical. When the RCMP come to your door demanding your guns, tell me if you feel a little naughty and disobedient or if you feel militant towards those who wish to steal your private property and if you refuse, kill you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HerrBrauckmann View Post
    I think my comment is hilarious because it showcases the stupidity of gun laws. If I swap my short barrel for a longer one the gun suddenly becomes less scary and not a danger to the public? I can see it as a cartoon where Sylvester the cat goes in to buy a restricted GHM, converts it to NR, de registers it and then finally puts the short barrel back on, all while slinking around and snickering like he does.

You can guess all you’d like about me breaking laws, but that’s all you’ll ever do. By saying that I “don’t mind breaking laws” you imply that I should be subservient to those who control our lives, and that I should swallow up everything they order me to do. Am I to assume that you have no problem allowing the government to bend you over and steal your money, tell you how you’re to live your life, what you’re allowed to own, and ultimately what they’re allowed to take from you?

Hand over your guns.
    Let us onto your private property.
    Jump off that bridge.
    Nah, you just made stupid comment which shows ignorance on your behalf and make people wonder what kind of character you are to suggest such things on an open forum.
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Nah, you just made stupid comment which shows ignorance on your behalf and make people wonder what kind of character you are to suggest such things on an open forum.
    What comment did I make that shows ignorance? Whether I say this on an open or closed forum, the government can I easily see what is being posted and who is posting it. I’m not sure what you think I’m suggesting but if it’s disobeying the government and calling out their actions as tyrannical then you’re correct. As to my character, I believe that at least some of what I said resonates with a lot of people; not wanting the government telling them how to live their lives. However, I’m curious as to what kind of a person my post truly makes me out to be.