Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Problem with lRG ???

Learn to read carefully from now on! They are an import company not your local down the street gun shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Cedwitt View Post
    Anyone had any problem with IRG ? Ordered somr.magazine 5 weeks from now, paid when ordered.

Send me a mail today to tell me my order was ready since a couple of weeks, but i had ti pqy for gst and shipping, wich i tought was included when i paid for the mags.

Dont even tell me how much i owe them, just that they are holding the mags till i pay them ....

Never happen before . They include a link to pay, wich brings me to the main page !!!

Think i just lost 135$ for my mags... Learned the hard way i shouls buy somewhere else -_-

CGN Regular
    Working as intended

GunNutz
    Bought 2 lowers and some magazines from IRG, no issues at all. Read their policy carefully before put an order.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Learn to read carefully from now on! They are an import company not your local down the street gun shop!
    Website states that the mags were already on canadian soil and ready to ship. Thats the reason why i ordered from them.

Why bother with 2 differents invoices ? Put it all together and send the damn thing !!!

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to develop their reading comprehension skills before purchasing online. Their policies are clearly stated multiple times on their website. You have no one to blame but yourself.
    I ordered stuff couple hundreds times over the last 2-3 years, from everywhere in Canada. First time happends to me..

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    If ordered from the US site you will receive an email requesting you to login to the Canadian site to pay GST & shipping.

Sounds like nothing went wrong on IRG's end.
    Ordered specificly from the Canadian store to make sure this kind of thing wont happen !

I didn’t read the policy either and was a little confused on how it all works with them.
    If you are in a rush a want it now then they are not the place for that.
    You have to get your order in by the 15th of every month to receive your order by the following end of the month.
    So if you order say May1st you likely won’t see your order until sometime the end of June.
    It was cheaper for me even after exchange and the US and Canadian tx and shipping and the item I ordered were sold out everywhere else, so this was a good option but just have to hurry up and wait
    [/URL][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cedwitt View Post
    Anyone had any problem with IRG ? Ordered somr.magazine 5 weeks from now, paid when ordered.

Send me a mail today to tell me my order was ready since a couple of weeks, but i had ti pqy for gst and shipping, wich i tought was included when i paid for the mags.

Dont even tell me how much i owe them, just that they are holding the mags till i pay them ....

Never happen before . They include a link to pay, wich brings me to the main page !!!

Think i just lost 135$ for my mags... Learned the hard way i shouls buy somewhere else -_-
    I don't understand how you ended up with that conclusion... Did you call them? Email them? Are they not shipping your magazines once you pay the outstanding invoice?

MY dealings with I Ruin Guns was similar.
    Paid for my purchase. Then a week later was sent an invoice for shipping and tax.
    It was 3 weeks late arriving.
    But I did get what I ordered and in great shape. So I'll only buy from them if I don't care when something shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by NickVR View Post
    I don't understand how you ended up with that conclusion... Did you call them? Email them? Are they not shipping your magazines once you pay the outstanding invoice?
    Because i already paid the 25$shipping.. no way im paying 2x 25$ for ahipping

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast