Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Problem with lRG ???

CGN Regular
    I recently ordered a bunch of mags from their Canadian site with no issues. Had the mags in my hands in a week.

The reason they charge you separately for GST and shipping is because the initial transaction for the items you buy is in US dollars. Shipping and GST is in Canadian dollars.

I read their policies and had no issues with the process. Same thing when I purchased firearms from their US website.

I'm pretty neutral on IRG at the moment. Ordered mags from them before JUNE of last year... They confirmed the magazines were a certain specific type... July... nothing. August... nothing. I called and Emailed "they're on their way"... September after calling them a few times in 1 week "they'll ship out"... got wrong mags... Called them "well the photos are just representation of what you're ordering"... I CONFIRMED AT LEAST 4 times over the phone to make sure. They were the last ones they supposedly had in stock so I didnt mind waiting, and they said they had issues pinning them, but to wait that long and still get the wrong item (the one they had in stock all along) was ridiculous. I love them for importing stuff, but that left a sour taste in my mouth. They seem to have said one thing over the phone, not delivered, and was pretty much told "too bad" after a long wait for something I could've ordered and gotten in a month /shrugs

Having said that, your issue seems to be you paid for them to import mags, and now dont want to pay them for shipping/taxes (two seperate things they state multiple times on their site)
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

Made a order years ago online with them. It wasn’t even 15 minutes after I placed order that I realized I made a mistake. I called to tell them I made a mistake and could I cancel order. Remember it hadn’t even been 15 minutes. They said no problem it would just be a, if I remember correctly 35% restocking fee. I’ve never dealt with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedwitt View Post
    Because i already paid the 25$shipping.. no way im paying 2x 25$ for ahipping
    Then you didn't order from the Canadian store it must have been the US. As far as I recall the CAD store charges actual shipping + gst, the US charges that plus the $25 dollar fee.

I ordered the mags from this post of theirs, by clicking on the link from the post, which clearly links to the Canadian (.ca) site. It charged me in USD and sent me a second invoice for tax and shipping. The order number starts with "SO-" like all my previous Canadian orders with them, unlike all my previous US orders with them that have an order number of "USO-".

Anyone still want to tell me I ordered from the US site? Or that I can't read either?

Jesus Christ. Someone asks a question and get jumped on with "learn to read" and "you did it wrong" instead of taking a few minutes to understand what happened. Absolutely no help to OP whatsoever but impossible for most of you to just shut your mouths. No wonder we're getting screwed up the arse with gun control in this country. We will NEVER get the public on our side when we can't help but alienate people already on our side.

I love IRG. Not an overnight service but they carry so much stuff you cant get anywhere else. Just read the policies and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalseProphet View Post
    I ordered the mags from this post of theirs, by clicking on the link from the post, which clearly links to the Canadian (.ca) site. It charged me in USD and sent me a second invoice for tax and shipping. The order number starts with "SO-" like all my previous Canadian orders with them, unlike all my previous US orders with them that have an order number of "USO-".

Anyone still want to tell me I ordered from the US site? Or that I can't read either?

Jesus Christ. Someone asks a question and get jumped on with "learn to read" and "you did it wrong" instead of taking a few minutes to understand what happened. Absolutely no help to OP whatsoever but impossible for most of you to just shut your mouths. No wonder we're getting screwed up the arse with gun control in this country. We will NEVER get the public on our side when we can't help but alienate people already on our side.
    Did they automatically include a charge for "Insurance" with your order?
    I have a friend who i split a US site order with, that's in Canada now, told on the phone today that the shipping was a total of ~70CAD (from AB to ON) because they're apparently adding "Insurance" to all Canadian packages due to covid? The shipping cost was like $20 bucks, the rest was "Insurance".
    Anyone paid for an IRG shipping charge in the last week who was also dealt an expensive insurance fee as part of their new "policy due to covid"?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalseProphet View Post

All their prices are in USD, it says so on the website. The benefit of buying from the CAD site is that the item is in country and you don't pay the $25 fee. The item I bought from the CAD site was actually cheaper than buying from the USD site.

$25 for postage and import fees is more than reasonable.
    That was the cost to get the items here.
    Now you have to pay our taxes and ship the items to your house.
    Hope it works out..

Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    All their prices are in USD, it says so on the website. The benefit of buying from the CAD site is that the item is in country and you don't pay the $25 fee. The item I bought from the CAD site was actually cheaper than buying from the USD site.
    Thats what i did. Bought from the Canadian site when they made a post stating the mags were on Canadian soil.

I tought the import fee was already clear at that moment. They still charge me 25usd for import wich i think is a scam.....

25usd to imoort plus 26$ for ground shipping is ridiculous considering they stated the magasine were already on Canadian soil.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast