Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Problem with lRG ???

Received an updated email quickly from Carolyn today, thank you for the response and the update. I look forward to receiving the shipment, even though the gun all the mags and parts were for is now prohib, LOL. Ah well.

CGN Regular dark.side.of.the.moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RPinVan View Post
    Received an updated email quickly from Carolyn today, thank you for the response and the update. I look forward to receiving the shipment, even though the gun all the mags and parts were for is now prohib, LOL. Ah well.
    Mags being prohibited ? I don’t think they have gone that far yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by dark.side.of.the.moon View Post
    Mags being prohibited ? I don’t think they have gone that far yet ?
    parts were for........ He means the gun is now prohibited...

Quite common business practice you'll see a lot when you buy stuff on the web from another county. I get hit with additional shipping, GST and other charges all the time in ordering all kinds of stuff online. Every site I've ever bought from, including the many various businesses selling on places like eBay or Amazon do this. From what I've seen so far all mention their additional charges you'll encounter before receiving your items. Try buying exotic skin cowboy boots from another country. You'll see additional fees. Fees are everywhere, get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick 3901 View Post
    Quite common business practice you'll see a lot when you buy stuff on the web from another county. I get hit with additional shipping, GST and other charges all the time in ordering all kinds of stuff online. Every site I've ever bought from, including the many various businesses selling on places like eBay or Amazon do this. From what I've seen so far all mention their additional charges you'll encounter before receiving your items. Try buying exotic skin cowboy boots from another country. You'll see additional fees. Fees are everywhere, get used to it.
    Probably true. But when you clearly see an add stating that they have certain stuff on Canadian soil, then when you order want to make you pay for importation, then say that stuff is still in Usa, that is not fair practices.

I would have never bought if i tought 1 second the stuff was not already on Canadian soil.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678