Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Problem with lRG ???

Remove

Remkve
    Last edited by Cedwitt; 04-19-2023 at 02:40 AM.

They charge you gst and shipping on a sperate invoice. They charge the $25usd as an import shipping fee.

Then you have to pay canadian shipping and gst. Log into the account you used to make the purchase and the invoice will be there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedwitt View Post
    Anyone had any problem with IRG ? Ordered somr.magazine 5 weeks from now, paid when ordered.

Send me a mail today to tell me my order was ready since a couple of weeks, but i had ti pqy for gst and shipping, wich i tought was included when i paid for the mags.

Dont even tell me how much i owe them, just that they are holding the mags till i pay them ....

Never happen before . They include a link to pay, wich brings me to the main page !!!

Think i just lost 135$ for my mags... Learned the hard way i shouls buy somewhere else -_-
    Sounds like someone needs to develop their reading comprehension skills before purchasing online. Their policies are clearly stated multiple times on their website. You have no one to blame but yourself.
    I suck at responding to PMs. Don't take it personally.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    If ordered from the US site you will receive an email requesting you to login to the Canadian site to pay GST & shipping.

Sounds like nothing went wrong on IRG's end.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    I was ent an e-mail saying I owed. Toke a week and a halfish to get another e-mail with what I owed and what shipping option I wanted to pay for.

They are busy. So may take some time...
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

They do have some strange way of billing you, that's for sure. I bought a couple of times from them and I could not say that I enjoyed how they spread their billing into several payments. But the good news is there are plenty of other sellers in Canada. At the end I only buy from them when they are the only source, which doesn't happen too often.

Placed an order on March 24 ,2020 from US site . Still have not requested payment for Canadian Shipping . I sent an email to Carolyn who apologized for delay , numerous issues . However I did appreciate the response and now understand a little better the reason for delay . Still not impressed however with a 2 Month wait !

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Sounds like someone needs to develop their reading comprehension skills before purchasing online. Their policies are clearly stated multiple times on their website. You have no one to blame but yourself.
    Ya their policies are quite clear. Just log into your act and it will show how much you owe in Canadian tax and shipping.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    quite confusing so i try not to order from them unless i had to and when it came to the gsg-16 conversion kit, i had to.

IRG is awesome. You clearly failed to read the import process on their website and after talking to them still didnt bother to read it. Go read it. Its clearly laid out.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast