Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Problem with lRG ???

Quote Originally Posted by TheFalseProphet View Post
    I ordered the mags from this post of theirs, by clicking on the link from the post, which clearly links to the Canadian (.ca) site. It charged me in USD and sent me a second invoice for tax and shipping. The order number starts with "SO-" like all my previous Canadian orders with them, unlike all my previous US orders with them that have an order number of "USO-".

Anyone still want to tell me I ordered from the US site? Or that I can't read either?

Jesus Christ. Someone asks a question and get jumped on with "learn to read" and "you did it wrong" instead of taking a few minutes to understand what happened. Absolutely no help to OP whatsoever but impossible for most of you to just shut your mouths. No wonder we're getting screwed up the arse with gun control in this country. We will NEVER get the public on our side when we can't help but alienate people already on our side.
    TY for say this!I agree

I agree 100%. I don't recall paying the $25 fee when I bought a restricted off the site a year or two ago. I wonder if it's a change in policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedwitt View Post
    Thats what i did. Bought from the Canadian site when they made a post stating the mags were on Canadian soil.

I tought the import fee was already clear at that moment. They still charge me 25usd for import wich i think is a scam.....

25usd to imoort plus 26$ for ground shipping is ridiculous considering they stated the magasine were already on Canadian soil.

IRG was incredible to deal with, for me anyways. Placed an order, and was at my door 3 days later. Yes their payment method is strange, as you have to pay for your products then pay your shipping and gst separately. But as long as you read their store policies, things should go smoothly for you I would think..

I believe they put the GST and the shipping on the 2nd invoice. I'm not sure if that's the same case you have but you do have to pay 2x on the Canadian site but not 2x for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by jcharette View Post
    Made a order years ago online with them. It wasn’t even 15 minutes after I placed order that I realized I made a mistake. I called to tell them I made a mistake and could I cancel order. Remember it hadn’t even been 15 minutes. They said no problem it would just be a, if I remember correctly 35% restocking fee. I’ve never dealt with them again.
    Exact same issue. After a lengthy back and forth told them just ship the order and I'll sell it. Their "automated system" is messed up and surely doesnt process orders on the weekend/holiday, but meh I get it from their stand point. But there should be some recourse for the buyer other than "tough luck give us 15% (or whatever) for us to click on a website"
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    honestly i feel lucky to deal with considering how busy they are with the local market.

they re getting us at amazing price some items that would be more expensive if done differently. just do not be on a rush but at the end all good ...

I ordered 3 magazines almost two months ago(still haven’t received them). By the time you factor in the 25usd shipping charge, the exchange rate and the Canadian shipping cost once it’s even in Canada, I think this will be my one and only time ordering from them.

I must confess I am confused as well, I bought a magazine off what I thought was their Canadian site just about two months ago and was surprised to find out it was an import, it has been a few years since I bought from them, I had two rifle purchases that didn't go well. It's only a magazine this time, but again another unanswered email, and I am still waiting for the magazine and I am not sure when I will see it but I am sure I will. They seem to have a good following on this site but none of my purchases seem to go smoothly.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TKB35 View Post
    I ordered 3 magazines almost two months ago(still haven’t received them). By the time you factor in the 25usd shipping charge, the exchange rate and the Canadian shipping cost once it’s even in Canada, I think this will be my one and only time ordering from them.
    For small amounts usually not worth it because of the flat fees. I bought a ton of mags a few months ago and payed 16$Cad each...they retail for 30$. You just have to know the fees and place smart orders or get a group of people to place 1 order.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanks to the topic starter. We need more posts like this. They point out certain practices of certain sellers that can help buyers to make up their mind with what seller to go and what to expect. They don't necessarily disqualify sellers but it's good to know what you are getting into. Thank you again!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast