Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Problem with lRG ???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    It just take more time… Not a problem when you read the rules.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Last edited by Helsinki Cowboy; 09-08-2020 at 03:00 PM.
    Registration leads to confiscation .

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    I agree 100%. I don't recall paying the $25 fee when I bought a restricted off the site a year or two ago. I wonder if it's a change in policy.
    Sometimes they have a promo weekend or week where they waive the fee for the $25 shipping into Canada. But you still pay the gst and shipping from Alberta.

Quote Originally Posted by playinghooky View Post
    Sometimes they have a promo weekend or week where they waive the fee for the $25 shipping into Canada. But you still pay the gst and shipping from Alberta.
    The way I read it the OP is saying he paid the $25 fee on an order that was purchased from the Canadian website (i.e. it's in Canada(. I don't recall paying that when I made my orders from the Canadian website. I'm fine with paying it for orders from the US site.

It will get here eventually... just gotta be patient. Their stuff already in Canada ships quick.

Quote Originally Posted by 3apa3a View Post
    Thanks to the topic starter. We need more posts like this. They point out certain practices of certain sellers that can help buyers to make up their mind with what seller to go and what to expect. They don't necessarily disqualify sellers but it's good to know what you are getting into. Thank you again!
    I think it's always to good to have these types of discussions. It lets businesses improve and grow.
    ... to ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow.... -- Jeff Snyder

BANNED
    I tried to purchase from them, 2 emails went unanswered so moved on and wont try again.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedwitt View Post
    Because i already paid the 25$shipping.. no way im paying 2x 25$ for ahipping
    I you had to pay $25 for shipping - it's a clear sign that you ordered from the US site … there's no way to get that on their Canadian site ..

again, comprehension and attention deficit problems ...
    If a politician’s life is worth armed guards, why aren't our children's lives worth the ability for us to give them the same level of protection?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    If some people would only have decency to make even minimal effort to understand the rules... before blaming the others...Me! I'm here! Look at me! Feeling special?
    Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes the reason is that you're stupid and you make bad decisions.

Placed an order March 23, for products showing in stock. Still no products received to this date. All fees and invoices have been paid.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast