Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Level 3a Soft Armor 199.99 a Pair

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gwhysow View Post
    More of an advanced shooters cut shape, which is odd I suppose.
    We found clipping the bottom corners gives a bit more mobility especially when seated like in a vehicle. Just prevents the corners from digging in and since these are supposed to be worn in more concealed scenarios we felt that it was worth the trade off for more comfort over longer periods of time and in a greater range of settings.

Attachment is unavailable. Also how come there's no photos of the plates?
    It is our duty as a free Canadian citizen to fight against this undemocratic gun bans by Leftists.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Attachment is unavailable. Also how come there's no photos of the plates?
    We posted the pohot Im not sure why you can't see it. it should be right here Attachment 393582

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We found clipping the bottom corners gives a bit more mobility especially when seated like in a vehicle. Just prevents the corners from digging in and since these are supposed to be worn in more concealed scenarios we felt that it was worth the trade off for more comfort over longer periods of time and in a greater range of settings.
    Front and back have the bottom corners cut?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    I was wondering about the shape, but also if they would squirm around inside a typical PC.

Are you guys bringing in some low profile or concealable carriers that will work with these?
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Order in for an 11x14 set...shipping is a bit steep, but the $50 promo balances it out.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    Front and back have the bottom corners cut?
    Yes we do the front and the back as the same cut.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jparent View Post
    I was wondering about the shape, but also if they would squirm around inside a typical PC.

Are you guys bringing in some low profile or concealable carriers that will work with these?
    Nope since the height and the width are standard they move around the same way a square cut plate would move. Yes we are bringing in more of the low profile plate carriers, but we are also bringing in a new skeletonized carrier from SRVV as a cheaper high quality alternative to the crye JPC. Also we will have the upgraded and updated version of the ASPIS simplex the Thorax. It will have aditional features such as a bungee cummerbund attachment system, optional built in mag pouches and quick detach cummerbunds.

CGN Regular
    Yes we do the front and the back as the same cut.
    I think I should have ordered the 11x 14.. Can you give me the measurement from the very bottom of the plate to the bottom of the top cut? Like whats the distance from the very bottom of plate to where it begins to get smaller than 11"? And whats the width of the very top with the cuts?

Sorry, I inherited this plate carrier, no labels on it and i wasnt really taking the cuts into account when I thought 11 would be too wide

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    I think I should have ordered the 11x 14.. Can you give me the measurement from the very bottom of the plate to the bottom of the top cut? Like whats the distance from the very bottom of plate to where it begins to get smaller than 11"? And whats the width of the very top with the cuts?

Sorry, I inherited this plate carrier, no labels on it and i wasnt really taking the cuts into account when I thought 11 would be too wide
    It is 9" from the bottom to wear the top of the corners cut in and the very top is 6" wide. The overall dimensions are still 10x12.