CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 46789101112131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 150

Thread: Made in Canada Level 3a Soft Armor 199.99 a Pair

  1. #131
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by wrangler4867 View Post
    tagged
    they're listed on the website...

  2. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    It shouldn’t be a problem. However there might be a delay of a couple days as we have cut predominantly 10x12 and we didn’t do as many 11x14 so we have to make some more of the 11x14s.
    Alright, didn't hear anything back other than this post so hoping that's already being taken care of..

    Any ETA on shipping ?

  3. #133
    Business Member AITacticalSolutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by SLToronto View Post
    When "pickup in store" orders will be ready?
    Just give us a call or an email with when you would like to come in and we will have your order ready for you.

  4. #134
    Business Member AITacticalSolutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenchick View Post
    Typically how long is the delay between order and shipping date for steel plates ?
    Generally we try to aim for two business days between you placing the order and us shipping it out.

  5. #135
    Business Member AITacticalSolutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    Alright, didn't hear anything back other than this post so hoping that's already being taken care of..

    Any ETA on shipping ?
    We are shipping out the 10x12s today. So we should have the 11x14s ready to go out tomorrow.

  6. #136
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Fraser Valley, BC
    Posts
    6,969
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    No what we meant is that we wanted to bring production from China to Canada. This is the first item that we are beginning to manufacture here.
    Bravo

  7. #137
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We are shipping out the 10x12s today. So we should have the 11x14s ready to go out tomorrow.
    Didn't get a notification or hear anything, did the 11x14s get shipped out today?

  8. #138
    Business Member AITacticalSolutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    672
    Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    Didn't get a notification or hear anything, did the 11x14s get shipped out today?
    My apologies for the delay. Last week our production guys had a lunch and all got quite a severe case of food poisoning. The plates should be heading out now. My apologies for the delay but according to them it was quite difficult to cut plates while having to run to the washroom every twenty minutes to puke their guts out.

  9. #139
    CGN frequent flyer gwhysow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    1,537
    Will you be doing a traditional shooters cut on round two?

  10. #140
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    My apologies for the delay. Last week our production guys had a lunch and all got quite a severe case of food poisoning. The plates should be heading out now. My apologies for the delay but according to them it was quite difficult to cut plates while having to run to the washroom every twenty minutes to puke their guts out.

    Hm, I did get shipping notification on 26th, but email still said 10x12... Is it likely I wasnt sent 11x14 then? Doesn't look like it'll be here for a few days still, anyway

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •