Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Level 3a Soft Armor 199.99 a Pair

Also, how much stock do you guys currently have?

CGN Regular
    Guys,

Thank you for bringing a Canadian made product to market at such an affordable price. In all honesty, the quality pleasantly surprised me. As with previous orders, you've succeeded to surpass expectations and can count on my continued support for what it's worth. The level of exceptional customer service is well worth placing an order on its own.

Cheers,

Antek

AITS. Someone must have had a shot at this. I have to know what more it would stop. Uhmwpe is lighter, more flexible and thinner than kevlar, but this panel is a little stiff and thicker than my kevlar. It must rate close to a level 3a +.

CGN Regular
    Plates ever coming back?

^x2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Code not worky

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith C View Post
    Make that a x2 on side plates. 6x6 inch. The 3a or better and I'm down.

I still want to see a shooting review on these. No way its only 3a. Not saying it will stop a 308, but 30 carbine. Maybe
    We actually did over build them a little bit, around 40-50% but we thought it was better to be safe than sorry. I'm not sure it will stop .30 Carbine since we don't have that round to test with in house, but it definitively holds up to all the 3a level threats.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel31 View Post
    Also, how much stock do you guys currently have?
    We keep a good quantity of the materials in stock and we are just actually making another quick run of them at the moment. We have more coming in soon and will let you know when we have them.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AntekPL View Post
    Guys,

Thank you for bringing a Canadian made product to market at such an affordable price. In all honesty, the quality pleasantly surprised me. As with previous orders, you've succeeded to surpass expectations and can count on my continued support for what it's worth. The level of exceptional customer service is well worth placing an order on its own.

Cheers,

Antek
    Thank you for the kind words. We had no idea why armor in Canada was so expensive so we decided to make it at a price point that would actually make it accessible to more people. We're glad that the quality has met your expectations. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve either our product or customer service. Just as a quick note on the reliability, these plates are actually in service with certain first responders as we speak.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 421SuperDuty View Post
    Plates ever coming back?
    They should be in stock on our website as of this moment.