Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Made in Canada Level 3a Soft Armor 199.99 a Pair

Just wanted to leave a quick comment here. I picked up my soft armour set today and had a great experience, friendly service and a great price! Thanks AI!

I picked up mine but the plates aren't symmetrical. Its longer on right side than left. Is this intentional?

The right top side is longer than left top side, both diagonal cuts.

Also which side is front? Is the Made in Canada stocker front or Info the front?

Thank you.
    It is our duty as a free Canadian citizen to fight against this undemocratic gun bans by Leftists.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    I picked up mine but the plates aren't symmetrical. Its longer on right side than left. Is this intentional?

The right top side is longer than left top side, both diagonal cuts.

Also which side is front? Is the Made in Canada stocker front or Info the front?

Thank you.
    Yes we went with a slight asymmetric design for the first run to make it easier for using your right hand and bringing it up. We have changed that design now and have switched to a fully symmetric design. The made in canada side is the front and the info sticker goes to the back.

Any plans for some 11x14 sapi plates to fit the L/XL Mayflower APC by chance? Can't find them anywhere.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by James066 View Post
    Any plans for some 11x14 sapi plates to fit the L/XL Mayflower APC by chance? Can't find them anywhere.
    We are out of stock of 11x14 at the moment but we will be bringing more to the market in a couple weeks.

I got mine in the mail today. Much better than I expected. Its a little stiffer and thinker than my kevlar 3a, but this looks and feels stab resistant and feel it maybe a little over engendered but think this may stop a little more than 44mag.

Has anyone tested the panel? I would guess it would stop a 30 carbine or a 357 mag from a carbine length barrel.

Anyhow, I'm very much looking forward to the UHMWPE nij3 armor being back in stock.

CGN Regular
    any chance for side plates for this rig?

https://www.nightgearstore.com/en-CA...oaAlbqEALw_wcB
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

Oops, should have read whole thread.

I will be bying 11x14 when they come in.
    The gun has played a critical role in history. An invention which has been praised and denounced... Served hero and villain alike... And carries with it moral responsibility. To understand the gun is to better understand history.

Make that a x2 on side plates. 6x6 inch. The 3a or better and I'm down.

I still want to see a shooting review on these. No way its only 3a. Not saying it will stop a 308, but 30 carbine. Maybe

I am interested, have to save up some cash first.