Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RPAL for parts

RPAL for parts

Hi Tenda,

I send you 2 email just about 2 week ago about parts i want to bought but i just want to know why are you asking RPAL for parts ? Thanks

CGN frequent flyer
    Are they expensive parts? There was a big fervor over the last year of people using stolen credit cards and buying expensive stuff from gun stores like scopes or other things that can be resold for cash. And the retailer gets left holding the bag a month or 2 later as the fraudulent charges get reversed (money goes back to cardholder) and they are out the stolen product.

Some retailers changed their policies to ask for a PAL even if it wasn't required as another identity check.

CGN Regular
    That is just the way their system is configured. Enter 99999999 and the purchase will go through. PAL number not mandatory for anything not a firearm or ammo.

250 W beaver creek, Richmond Hill,ON L4B 1C7
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow747 View Post
    Hi Tenda,

I send you 2 email just about 2 week ago about parts i want to bought but i just want to know why are you asking RPAL for parts ? Thanks
    Hello Crow747,
    Sorry for the late email reply, we are experiencing higher than normal email volume at the moment, if you need immediate help for urgent, please don't hesitate to call us.
    In regards to the parts, we don't require PAL. Only if it's something like gun barrel, complete firearms, and ammunition.
    Our customer service will be contacting you only if we need additional information on your purchase, or it will be all good.
    Thank you for your business, we appreciate it very much.

Team Tenda
    Join us for the ultimate sports experience!

250 W beaver creek, Unit 10
    Richmond Hill, ON L4B1C7

T:
    905-597-4772
    E: Sales@gotenda.com
    W: Gotenda.com

Follow us on: FACEBOOK | INS | TIKTOK | YOUTUBE

CGN Regular
    needed for gun barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    needed for gun barrel?
    Yeah that's weird and not a legal requirement. Guess I know who not buy barrels from.

Quote Originally Posted by koopa1333 View Post
    Yeah that's weird and not a legal requirement. Guess I know who not buy barrels from.
    Doesn't have to be a requirement, it's their choice. Being within close proximity to the GTA it's probably better be cautious. Reporters here will do anything for a story

If you have a problem with it you could be an adult and talk to someone about it. Phone/in person would go a different way rather than an unknown contact from the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by koopa1333 View Post
    They’re just trying to cover their ass with all these ridiculous laws and rules being put in place. They just want to verify you’re a PAL holder. They’re not recording your info permanently.
    Buy Bitcoin!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    Doesn't have to be a requirement, it's their choice. Being within close proximity to the GTA it's probably better be cautious. Reporters here will do anything for a story

If you have a problem with it you could be an adult and talk to someone about it. Phone/in person would go a different way rather than an unknown contact from the internet.
    better be safe than sorry being close to the GTA?

are you for the municipal handgun ban?

btw I like Tenda, and shop there all the time,

but putting requirements where there are none is not helping anyone

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    needed for gun barrel?
    stupid policy and useless
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast