Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal actions, Go Fund Me etc.

CGN Regular
    Talking with Rick the other day it appears that the government is making this as hard, drawn out and expensive as possible. Having to use information requests for several things, which takes time.
    He has spent a great deal of time in assisting others with their actions. Looked like he had about 7 yellowpage phone books size wise in affidavits for the Hipwell case. Another stack of documents for the action Arkadi is dealing with. Busy guy to be sure.
    I won't say anything that I learned talking with him about his action, I will let him divulge what he feels he can, but Rick deserves as much support as possible for his commitment to the firearms community.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobc View Post
    What is the timeline of the lawsuit? I know you ATRS can't disclose too many details on the advise of their lawyers, but has a trail date been set? Can we be notified on the details of lawsuits timeline?
    As no-one mentioned, the government is not playing nice at all. Absolutely every shred of info I want I am having to do an information request, which is very time consuming.
    Also trying to support 4 other actions that are closer than mine is to being filed or already filed seems to be taking precedent.

The action ATRS is going to file will be very different than any of the others as I will be naming many individuals as well as the government.
    I received some documents from a dealer along with a couple of individuals that came from the CFO's office that have delayed filing until I can ascertain all the names.

Depending on how long it takes to get all of the info requests back will determine the timeline for filing. Once filed everything then it becomes public record and I can be much clearer and provide better updates.
    I think most of the gunnies will like what we are brewing up, the feds, not so much.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by apexanimal View Post
    Donated, never knew the bit about it being illegal for them to change an FRT more than 12 months after they issued it. This case should be a no brainer if you guys can get an honest judge.
    Yes and its especially galling that while it is illegal, it is not an offence to do so, meaning that while you can go to court and win to have the illegal changes overturned, the spineless government drone who blatantly broke the law will never be held accountable for it.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Yes and its especially galling that while it is illegal, it is not an offence to do so, meaning that while you can go to court and win to have the illegal changes overturned, the spineless government drone who blatantly broke the law will never be held accountable for it.
    Hoping to change that.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    As no-one mentioned, the government is not playing nice at all. Absolutely every shred of info I want I am having to do an information request, which is very time consuming.
    Also trying to support 4 other actions that are closer than mine is to being filed or already filed seems to be taking precedent.

The action ATRS is going to file will be very different than any of the others as I will be naming many individuals as well as the government.
    I received some documents from a dealer along with a couple of individuals that came from the CFO's office that have delayed filing until I can ascertain all the names.

Depending on how long it takes to get all of the info requests back will determine the timeline for filing. Once filed everything then it becomes public record and I can be much clearer and provide better updates.
    I think most of the gunnies will like what we are brewing up, the feds, not so much.

Thank you for the reply. I didn't even realize you haven't filed yet, but I understand how much of a time consuming process this is. Based on what I understand of the development of the Modern Sporter, I can't see the crown having any argument at all. My friends and I have often discussed the current legality of the Modern Sporter and I have reminded them that the best person to sue the government are already doing it.

BANNED
    Another donation made. keep up the good work boys !

Hoping to change that.
    I've made a couple donations and will continue as I am able. I really hope you're successful holding some of these people to account. I'm so sick of government bureaucrats being able to do whatever the hell they want, often illegally, without consequence.

My parents lost their business and life savings because of such a schmuck working for one of the revenue agencies. I really don't want to see the same happen to the good folks at ATRS. In our case a govt drone lied to our attorneys, played dirty tricks with my mother including threatening her with jail time, and made false statements to the judge overseeing the case. No consequences. My mother subsequently went into a major depression, got cancer, and died very young.

Down south it's just come out from Judicial Watch/DOJ that upwards of 12 attorneys working for the Mueller team destroyed evidence on 20 separate occasions. These people have an agenda, a total lack of ethics, and there's no low they won't stoop to imo. I think our RCMP's leadership is full of the same types of people, so I hope we can keep the lawyers properly funded so that they can do their jobs with the resources they need.

These people are intoxicated by the bit of power they have and thrive on destroying the lives of people that actually build things.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Just a friendly reminder bump
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

I am anxiously waiting for the updates but I do understand some may be next year.

CGN Regular
    Donated again. Keep up the fight