Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2232343536373839404142

Thread: Legal actions, Go Fund Me etc.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rally guy View Post
    Is it true the court challenge to reverse the banning of the modern series was drop and you are going in another direction?
    Yes. They had to decide whether to stick with an action that will take several years to be heard that may or may not reverse the OIC. OR start their own from scratch in order to try and save their business based on a few simple facts. The Ab CFO essentially threatened their business license and demanded they cease operation, shipping and essentially living RFN. I don't know all the details but there was some sort of potential conflict between the action the CCFR has going which ATRS was a plaintiff in and their own action that has a very surgical approach. ATRS is still working with the CCFR action to any degree they can but had to withdraw in order to get their own specific situation dealt with.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by B-N View Post
    Made a $100 contribution, but would like to do some more smaller contributions. Is it possible to do more smaller contributions, say bi-weekly, automatically. Kinda like patreon, it just comes out of your account.

I did a quick google and couldn't find anything.
    We have set up a direct email for our legal fund to try and simplify things a bit legal@albertatacticalrifle.com
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Can you have mods to close this thread with a last post redirecting the good folks to the new thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    What do you need a brake on a 5.56mm firearm for? You should just slip a maxipad under your bra strap to dampen the hellish recoil.
    Spock to Kirk:
    "Logic dictates Captain. If Pro-Gunners are as violent as Anti-Gunners say they are, there would not be any Anti-Gunners left."

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UR2X3M4ME View Post
    Can you have mods to close this thread with a last post redirecting the good folks to the new thread?
    I can do that without a mods help.

New thread located here. https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ons-now-set-up

Updates will be posted here as we have them.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there