Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal actions, Go Fund Me etc.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Well I can't say much on advice of council, but shiite is about to get very real here in the next few days. Waiting for council to confirm time, date and location.
    Got a call from the CFO and they want to come by for a talk. Uh Huh, a talk. Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight and I am concerned about nothing, but somehow I can't think this bodes well.
    They claim the got a complaint from someone (nope they do not give names) who is on CGN regarding a post someone allegedly made somewhere on this forum. Yup pretty vague I know. But all I have for now.
    Needless to say I did not see this coming and will be penning yet another retainer cheque. Any help is gratefully accepted.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Good luck, hope you have council present and you record everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik123 View Post
    Good luck, hope you have council present and you record everything.
    Thanks. Got a new app on my phone for recording that I am just itching to employ.

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

Keep us updated, we've got your back

Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Got a call from the CFO and they want to come by for a talk.
    Doesn't sound good, hopefully they realize that they have no legal standing to mess with your business. As Mik said, it would be wise to have a lawyer present if possible. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldPrime View Post
    Doesn't sound good, hopefully they realize that they have no legal standing to mess with your business. As Mik said, it would be wise to have a lawyer present if possible. Good luck.
    It is all in the lawyers hands now. Feels sorta like having a body guard on hand, but only for dealing with the police. Weird considering the police are supposed to serve and protect, or something along that line.

It is all in the lawyers hands now. Feels sorta like having a body guard on hand, but only for dealing with the police. Weird considering the police are supposed to serve and protect, or something along that line.
    Donated.
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well I can't say much on advice of council, but shiite is about to get very real here in the next few days. Waiting for council to confirm time, date and location.
    Got a call from the CFO and they want to come by for a talk. Uh Huh, a talk. Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight and I am concerned about nothing, but somehow I can't think this bodes well.
    They claim the got a complaint from someone (nope they do not give names) who is on CGN regarding a post someone allegedly made somewhere on this forum. Yup pretty vague I know. But all I have for now.
    Needless to say I did not see this coming and will be penning yet another retainer cheque. Any help is gratefully accepted.
    Mother effer's know that you are going to take them to cleaners for their BS and want to try to hump you dry with more BS while they can. They may have been the ones who made the 'suspicious' post after all it is a public forum intentionally to a Karen fired up, and that gives them cause. -tin foil off-

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Sounds possibly like more of a shakedown than a friendly talk. But let's all hope this isn't the case.

Sad to see what honest hardworking people like yourself (and your crew) are going through.

Wishing you the best in the coming days.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

This is courage. Thank you Rick. This is also so disturbing that in Canada a law abiding firearms retailer must fear repercussions for his business and livelihood for simple asking questions and filing a lawsuit. These people are supposed to serve and protect the law abiding, not intimidate them with vague allegations of somebody posting something online. They can ask questions over the phone. Sorry about your stress Rick.

Steve