Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1020222324252627282930313233343536373840 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal actions, Go Fund Me etc.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadaguy1 View Post
    I can't seam to figure out how to make my reply attach to the statement I'm replying to. Sorry about that.
    At the bottom of the post you want to respond to you will see where it says "Reply With Quote". Click on it and then type your response.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    At the bottom of the post you want to respond to you will see where it says "Reply With Quote". Click on it and then type your response.
    Thank you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    when they win I am sure there will be all kinds of suits to follow from other businesses, this is only the beginning.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    https://ipolitics.ca/2020/11/27/albe...r-70m-himself/

So are the donations now going to fight a court action for 70 million instead of fighting for the lawful right to keep our guns?
    Please be patient, and realize that it's not that we don't WANT to tell you EVERYTHING, but that nobody has ever won a hand of poker with their cards facing up.

The ipolitics.ca article suggests there's some sort of a rift between us and the CCFR action, and that is so far from the case. We left that action out of necessity, but with open offers to assist in anyway possible.

The CCFR case is monumental, it is enormous, and they are challenging the entire legality of the OIC, and the governments ability to infringe upon our rights and freedoms. It's an incredibly important fight and I don't wish to detract anything from the importance of that battle, but it will be years upon years, likely the better half of a decade tied up in court.

We had to react quickly to recent events, that I'm not at liberty to discuss, and look out for ours, and our customers immediate interests.

If greed was the motivation as your post implies, we would never have started in THIS industry to begin with.

CGN Regular
    There are a few things that I feel the ATRS legal action accomplishes.

1. ATRS IS PROTECTING their customers rights. From what I read in the 44 page document submitted to the courts by Ed Burlew, the government is demanding all invoices from ATRS since May 1st. That means every NR ATRS MS that was sold, giving the governments a record of every person who purchased and paid in full for their rifle before May 1st but received it afterwards. This is ATRS protecting YOU and your rights and freedoms

2. ATRS name Murray Smith in their lawsuit. Imo, this directly supports the CCRF's objection to Murray Smith being an independent witness.

3. IF ATRS wins this, it may open the door to ALL OTHER retailers and/or manufacturers launching lawsuits to reclaim losses on stranded inventory. ATRS however, is a bit of an anomaly as they manufacture and sell with 80% of their business coming from the "Modern" rifles they sell. Essentially, the feds cut ATRS off at the knees.

4. IF ATRS does not take immediate action right now, they will loose their company, including their inventory of rifles already manufactured that have been paid for by customers. Both ATRS and customers will loose out, as it could take years for customers to perhaps get their $$ back if ATRS went into receivership.

I hope everything gets worked out and that they appreciate the financial support of strangers, would be nice to see them drop their prices when there back in action.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    If greed was the motivation as your post implies, we would never have started in THIS industry to begin with.
    The post was not to imply greed. It was to questioning where the donations to fight a legal battle against the government was now headed. Was it now going to fight a personal law suit claiming damages for a business. Or will it be handed over to the ccfr to fight for canadian gun owners rights? That was all, I clearly worded it poorly. It was hastily written after reading the article.

The post was not to imply greed. It was to questioning where the donations to fight a legal battle against the government was now headed. Was it now going to fight a personal law suit claiming damages for a business. Or will it be handed over to the ccfr to fight for canadian gun owners rights? That was all, I clearly worded it poorly. It was hastily written after reading the article.
    Good question! ATRS?
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer NavyShooter's Avatar
    I am certain there's more than one way to skin a cat....so the go-fund thee thing just went up by $105. I didn't spend/waste any money on Black Friday stuff, so there's a few bucks to put into a worthy cause.

NS
    One shot one tequilla

Death from a bar....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Hammer the lab rats.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.