Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313151617181920212223242526272829303133 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal actions, Go Fund Me etc.

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Well I can't say much on advice of council, but shiite is about to get very real here in the next few days. Waiting for council to confirm time, date and location.
    Got a call from the CFO and they want to come by for a talk. Uh Huh, a talk. Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight and I am concerned about nothing, but somehow I can't think this bodes well.
    They claim the got a complaint from someone (nope they do not give names) who is on CGN regarding a post someone allegedly made somewhere on this forum. Yup pretty vague I know. But all I have for now.
    Needless to say I did not see this coming and will be penning yet another retainer cheque. Any help is gratefully accepted.
    I would get in touch with your MLA and cc the Alberta justice minister and whoever else you see fit. This may be a good opportunity to push for a provincially appointed CFO.
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Well I can't say much on advice of council, but shiite is about to get very real here in the next few days. Waiting for council to confirm time, date and location.
    Got a call from the CFO and they want to come by for a talk. Uh Huh, a talk. Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight and I am concerned about nothing, but somehow I can't think this bodes well.
    They claim the got a complaint from someone (nope they do not give names) who is on CGN regarding a post someone allegedly made somewhere on this forum. Yup pretty vague I know. But all I have for now.
    Needless to say I did not see this coming and will be penning yet another retainer cheque. Any help is gratefully accepted.
    Personally, I wouldn't talk to them. Let your lawyer handle it. Or at very least have your lawyer present during questioning and record everything regardless.

Never talk to the police. I’d send them straight to your legal counsel.

They are fishing

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    New CFO.

Coming to personally apologize for what the Turd Reich, three Karens and Ken did to you, your family your customers and employees.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

I'd have a lawyer present. Let them do all the talking for you. I know this might not happen but try giving MP Michelle Rempel a call or email. Keep up the good work!

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Let the lawyer speak. Sad we have insurgents on cgn.

CGN frequent flyer
    How did it go guys?
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    How did it go guys?
    In the hands of our lawyer at this time. So far not much for updates from council but the feds still want to jaw sometime this week. We wait and see for now.
    If you think the suspense is killing you...............
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Made a second donation today.... I was more than happy to!

Last month I had almost made an abortionated mess out of one of their own fine works of art by attempting to do something myself.
    I learned that I have piss poor skills with certain types of hand tools!

Set my stuff to them a few weeks ago after Shaun had re-assured me over the phone that they could sort my problem out.

Dustin sent my stuff back to me last week and they did not charge me a cent for it.

Was pleasantly surprised on Monday, and their generosity made my month.

Cheers to Dustin, Shaun and the rest of the guys at ATRS !
    Buy once and cry once. Sometimes half measures cost twice as much.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Munkey1973 View Post
    Made a second donation today.... I was more than happy to!

Last month I had almost made an abortionated mess out of one of their own fine works of art by attempting to do something myself.
    I learned that I have piss poor skills with certain types of hand tools!

Set my stuff to them a few weeks ago after Shaun had re-assured me over the phone that they could sort my problem out.

Dustin sent my stuff back to me last week and they did not charge me a cent for it.

Was pleasantly surprised on Monday, and their generosity made my month.

Cheers to Dustin, Shaun and the rest of the guys at ATRS !
    A very solid crew of people.

For anyone else coming across this, If you have not already and can afford to...please donate to help free the sporter!
    Within the Vacuum of Infinity...