Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal actions, Go Fund Me etc.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Thank you so much to everyone who is and has donated, the support is truly overwhelming! We can't thank you enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Yup, right after he (allegedly) changed the FRT status on a bunch of firearms that weren't named in the OIC including the ATRS Modern series of non restricted rifles

Sadly the RCMP Confirmed in writing that they have continued making changes beyond the OIC to CBC in an article published this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Donated. The “lab” is an absolute kangaroo court.

If you need any supporting documents, please let me know. I submitted 2 firearms to the SFSS that came back as prohibited (easily converted to automatic). One was a semi-auto 1919 that used all newly machined receiver components and that has 2 denial islands, one on the left and one on the right side of the receiver as opposed to the single denial island on the TNW 1919. I didn’t push any further on this issue since the end result would have been them just classifying the TNW 1919s as prohibited.

I also submitted a semi-auto MG3, using the BRP design. Lying Etter said that all that was needed to make it shoot full auto was him putting in an MG42 bolt carrier.... if you know how the BRP/wiselite semi auto MG42s work then you’ll know this is a joke. If it was even remotely accurate there is no way the ATF would approve it. Ultimately the RCMP SFSS would never classify a firearm as non-restricted if it’s a beltfed 308/762nato with unlimited ammunition capacity.
    That's the problem, it's NOT fact based, even their 'analysis' is 100% driven by ideology.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Donated and shared on the Shooting Edge page.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Another Case. That's Good. I'll Donate to this one too.
    CCFR Member

Donated

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Sadly the RCMP Confirmed in writing that they have continued making changes beyond the OIC to CBC in an article published this morning.
    "Continued" as in reference to the changes made prior to Murray's retirement? Or "continued" as in they are still continuing to change FRT's?

Just wondering if changing FRT's outside of the scope of the OIC is still an ongoing effort? Should we be expecting more arbitrary prohibitions?

Either way what has happened and/or may happen needs to be stopped!!
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular William_mississauga's Avatar
    donated, thanks

Looking good at nearly $10k so far, let's help them get it up.
    I enjoy firearms and firearm accessories.

Donated. Thank you ATRS for all you have done.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Hey Rick... I'm trying to give you money but not having much luck.

Got this a few minutes ago.

??????

Name:  Screenshot_20200529-153301_Gmail.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  36.4 KB
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Would be great if the native community in canada would join in this fight. Eastern canadas PM would have to listen as they are scared shotless of crossing them. We've supported and continue to support you, now show us support back