Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Australian Gun Law Update

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    I guess you dont know about all this if youre reading snopes.
    https://www.europereloaded.com/faceb...sed-embezzler/
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    What the Anti-Gun crowd wont tell you or even the MSM is that semi-auto firearms like the M14 (banned in canada), M1 Carbine (restricted), SKS even WW2 Jap LMG are widely available . Anyone with 5 mins can search any Aussie used guns website and find these. I also mentioned this in a thread I had started

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-Talking-Point
    Indeed... But in Australia you’ve got to «#justify the need#» for each category of firearms that you want. Professional hunters are, just about, the only recognized reason to possess a semi-auto rifle. It stinks whenever you’ve got to «#justify#» owning anything. There are certain firearms rules that are federal, and others that are from each individual states. Gets pretty confusing.

Here is a link to a video from Australian singer, Steve Lee. He managed to pick up professional hunting.... this way he has access to goodies «#the masses#» don’t have access to...
    https://youtu.be/ZpBd57b7YvQ
    Last edited by Noxious Fumes; 06-01-2020 at 10:25 AM.

...just to let you know that your 3rd link is no longer valid. I’ve saved the other 2 documents.... interesting!

...just to let you know that your 3rd link is no longer valid. I’ve saved the other 2 documents.... interesting!

Soooo, did you even read any of that? Did you read the Snopes page? The actual scientific publication (The NIH one) agrees with what is on Snopes and states that gun death rates Australia were declining both before and after the Australian gun laws were passed. That's the point. The OP posted something that was simply not true. Perhaps you should put your ideological biases aside and look at the actual data and supportable conclusions.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RK99 View Post
    Soooo, did you even read any of that? Did you read the Snopes page? The actual scientific publication (The NIH one) agrees with what is on Snopes and states that gun death rates Australia were declining both before and after the Australian gun laws were passed. That's the point. The OP posted something that was simply not true. Perhaps you should put your ideological biases aside and look at the actual data and supportable conclusions.
    Of course I read them. My issue is with Snopes. With the few words I posted it’s amazing you could tell my ideology on the topic.
    CSSA and CCFR member

We were in Australia for the months of December and January and did not hear any of this on Australian news or news papers!

BANNED
    Because it's propaganda, the nice way of saying bullsh@t. Propagating lies does not help our cause, at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast