Thread: Things Back To Normal...sort of.

Things Back To Normal...sort of.

As of Monday May 25, 2020 we have been open again for customers to walk in and browse and purchase. Our hours of operation have changed slightly as we are now open from 0930 am to 5:00 pm (we used to be open to 5:30). When we opened up last Monday we had a line up of customers waiting to come in and personally I found that gratifying for the support we have and are continuing to get from our local customers. The mail order component of our business improved volume wise and that along with our curb side pick up sustained us during the recent pandemic. I feel we have fared better than many retail businesses partly due to the extra support and attention gun stores have been getting even after the OIC was announced. In spite of our less than great web site we have done some temporary fixes to assist those who access our store via the internet and the resulting volume in sales has confirmed it was worth the effort.

We also chose the time we closed to the public to improve our appearance in the store by cleaning all our carpets and replacing the runners in front of the display cabinets. Also our warehouse and storage areas have been updated and reconfigured in an effort to be more efficient. We actually found products that we thought we were sold out of and have updated our inventory lists. Unfortunately our sump pump failed in our basement vault area however we were able to repair problems without any product damage and prevent similar problems from returning. We also have almost completed additional work shop areas for small repairs and layout. We are still being as safe as possible and expect our customers to be as well. We are currently not taking in consignments however we are buying or trading guns as we did in the past. Be safe. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Glad you’re back up and running - you out your ‘down-time’ to good use. Next for the website!

I was happy to visit you guys on Monday. Even though I used your curb side pick up, it was nice to buy something inside the store.

Things seemed to be functioning pretty well on Tuesday when I was in.
    Last edited by 700; 06-03-2020 at 06:18 PM.
    Politicians are like underwear and should be changed every 2 terms.

Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    Glad you’re back up and running - you out your ‘down-time’ to good use. Next for the website!
    Thanks for the support. We have two people working full time uploading info into the new website...hopefully soon. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945

CGN Regular
    Glad to have you guys back open. Popped in on the weekend and had great service with Graydon. Will be finalizing a purchase this week. He was great from getting me info about the barreled action, to the stock options, triggers, etc. Couldn't have asked for better. I left to go finalize my build on paper at home with no questions left unanswered. Between Tundra and you guys, I have zero reason to ever give big box like Cabelas another dollar.
    I like to poke holes in paper like it personally wronged me.

Quote Originally Posted by vb_spike View Post
    Glad to have you guys back open. Popped in on the weekend and had great service with Graydon. Will be finalizing a purchase this week. He was great from getting me info about the barreled action, to the stock options, triggers, etc. Couldn't have asked for better. I left to go finalize my build on paper at home with no questions left unanswered. Between Tundra and you guys, I have zero reason to ever give big box like Cabelas another dollar.
    Thanks for your support. I passed along your appreciation to Graydon. Phil.
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945