Thread: Made in Canada Level 3a Soft Armor 159.99 a Pair

Made in Canada Level 3a Soft Armor 159.99 a Pair

As many of you know we have been selling our made in Canada soft Armour for about 8yrs now.
    we started off with kevlar, but moved to the option of UHMWPE as a cheaper option.
    UHMW is also lighter, but does have more Back face deformation compared to Kevlar.
    This is why we have a layer of HDF in the back to aid as a trauma pad.
    our soft Armour is made in Canada and raw product is from the USA, not re branded products from china.
    while i have little issues with many things from china, while i try hard not to support it, you just cant risk it..
    After all we are talking about body Armour. not a cell phone.
    Body Armour is not rocket surgery, but it just not a risk we are willing to take.
    So while i have no issues answering question about our products, please stop asking if our stuff comes from china .

The reason we can offer these at this price is because we have minimal scrap out of a sheet when we do 10x12,
    as well we partner with a few other gear people in Canada, that are in the same business as us to keep the volume high.

we are very busy right now even with the gun ban, between our MFG side of shotgun and ar15 parts, the custom guns we build and the retail side at the store front, it keeps everyone involved very busy
    with the Covid 19, most of us have been working from home or with reduced staff.
    so many project take longer

we will have the UHMW PE 10x12 soft armor sets back in stock in around 2-3 weeks

we will be offering the MMD kevlar sets later this month, if we can ever catch up on orders.
    These will be around $$199 a set.
    they are half the thickness of the UHMW plates
    if you have any question please email me direct
    simon@sjhardware.com
    For general questions brett@sjhardware.com

Thanks
    BBB

Would you guys consider doing a run of kevlar anti-spall plate covers/bags? They're impossible to find up here.
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Interested in the Kevlar set, would go for the uhmw but, I am already bulky enough!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Tagged

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Kevlar sound good

I want it