Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Info for challenge needed

Sorry, I should have specified, are there any photos of the individuals involved with the deer culling showing any use of semi automatic firearms?? That could help us out with them being suitable for taking down a deer!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Rural cops use their patrol carbines to dispatch wounded animals including deer all the time

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    1)https://vancouversun.com/news/local-...ac02557ad/amp/

2)Joe Clark took the AR 15 off the restricted list during his short term in office as PM as I recall.
    -- Helsinki Cowboy;11409586 (Joe Clark Prime Minster 1979-1980)
    in 1977, Ottawa made the Colt AR-15 semi-automatic rifle a restricted weapon, much to the consternation of gun groups. Joe Clark’s government reversed this decision, although the Liberals again declared it a restricted arm in 1998.

Pre-1977 - Non-Restricted
    1977 to 1979 - Restricted (Trudeau - Bill C-51 - Criminal Law Amendment Act - Introduced FAC)
    1979 to 1992 - Non-Restricted (Joe Clark)
    1992 onwards - Restricted (Mulroney with Kim Campbell - Bill C-17 - SOR/98-462)

-- ctcs;11410369
    Nothing like outsourcing
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

Also look into the CWD cull on the Alberta Saskatchewan border, from what I can remember I had heard of multiple sorties being flown from helicopters and deer being harvested with AR15's. There was also an outcry for the mass graves of deer that Fish and Feathers were running as well.

Please explain the differences of a 223 round travelling through the air at 100 yards fired from an AR15 and another 223 round at 100 yards fired from a bolt action rifle. Unless your hitting something in the head with a gun its the bullet that does the damage and is the actual dangerous part that kills. Might as well say Mikita power tools are banned because their blue color makes them more dangerous than Rigid which is orange. Explaining anything to a Liberal you might as well run flat out and dive face first into a cement wall for all you will accomplish, I only hope the overwhelming level of stupid and ignorance of Liberalism has not rendered our court system incapable of ruling on facts and evidence. Good luck with the challenge I look forward to being able to use my property again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage View Post
    Please explain the differences of a 223 round travelling through the air at 100 yards fired from an AR15 and another 223 round at 100 yards fired from a bolt action rifle. Unless your hitting something in the head with a gun its the bullet that does the damage and is the actual dangerous part that kills. Might as well say Mikita power tools are banned because their blue color makes them more dangerous than Rigid which is orange. Explaining anything to a Liberal you might as well run flat out and dive face first into a cement wall for all you will accomplish, I only hope the overwhelming level of stupid and ignorance of Liberalism has not rendered our court system incapable of ruling on facts and evidence. Good luck with the challenge I look forward to being able to use my property again soon.
    Liberal response: "You are right - both are the same, I can see that now - let's ban both!"

My google-fu.

htt**://www.reddit.com/r/canadaguns/comments/8d1en2/is_canada_paying_new_zealand_deer_hunters_to_use/

Vancover Sun - Ottawa spends 5.7 million on deer eradication in Haide Gwaii futuring New Zealand sharpshooters

htt**://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/ottawa-spends-5-7-million-on-deer-eradication-in-haida-gwaii-featuring-new-zealand-sharpshooters

The hard men of helicopter deer hunting
    htt**://www.noted.co.nz/life/life-life-in-nz/the-hard-men-of-helicopter-deer-hunting

htt**://internationalfreepress.com/2018/04/11/sharpshooters-in-helicopters-employed-by-ottawa-to-cull-deer-on-haida-gwaii/

Video (not in canada but looks like they are using an ar15 type of rifle)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g1Z...outu.be&t=1m9s

Attachment 388623

These guys are Canadians (Working for the park, patrol officer, ranger, etc).

I don' have facebook but if someone wants to check if they have any hunting friends from N.Z. This may lead to semi-auto pictures of the hunt. Every articles I read, there is minimum talk about firearms and authors do their best to keep firearms from the pictures/spotlight.

Tauren Anton Collinson - htt**://www.facebook.com/tauren.collinson
    Tauren Collinson - htt**://www.haidagwaiiobserver.com/community/friends-and-family-raising-funds-for-tauren-collinson/ (sad stuff, injured his spine)
    James Bulbrook - htt**://www.facebook.com/james.bulbrook
    Jason Brown - Haida Park Warden In the Gwaii Haanas Nationa Park Reserve - htt**://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/relationships/born-green/article724099/

These guys may be N.Zs. But I can't find any info on them. They still look like they are using bolt rifles. If anyone is going to be using semis it will be the chopper crew.

Attachment 388635
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234