Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Russian SKS rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paulinski's Avatar
    I would also like to know if there is a pre-order option for the hand picked (collector grade) rifles?
    CSSA and CCFR Member...

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Because of the large demand for rifles I had to up my order, but at the same time I wanted to make sure people would actually buy them once they came in and I would not be stuck with 100 extra rifles.

By taking orders now (not charging until I ship) I can get a better idea on how many rifles to finalize. For those whom I emailed and were on my list, dont worry, when you call to confirm an order you are givien proirity over those who read my site and call in. I budgeted extra rifles for this. The only thing that has changed is that I have all the information in front of me so that when the guns arrive, they can be shipped in the most efficiant way possible. If you change your mind you can always phone and cancle your order.

I did not get a confirmation email, should I be concerned? I placed my name in the hat for a select grade rifle.

I'd call, but I'm sure you're getting plenty of calls and PMs about these as it is.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Send me a email with your name and I will look to see, I will be away the next 3 days but it will not be until Monday.

Order placed for a shooter's grade.

Looking forward to seeing those pics!

Quote Originally Posted by frontier23 View Post
    For those whom I emailed and were on my list, dont worry, when you call to confirm an order you are givien proirity over those who read my site and call in.
    Oh good, I was just about to ask about this. I was out of town and missed your responding email by a few days...good to know I'm still on the list

Quote Originally Posted by frontier23 View Post
    Send me a email with your name and I will look to see, I will be away the next 3 days but it will not be until Monday.
    Just sent another one off.

I just found out about this offer, I've been waiting a long time to get one of these babies, hopefully I'm not too late...I sent an email with my particulars today.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Called them today Collector grade & hand picked SOLD OUT !
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.