Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Russian SKS rifles

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Denich View Post
    Any news on the date of arrival of the shipment?
    The web site says mid March .But don't be surprised if that changes again
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    The web site says mid March .But don't be surprised if that changes again

"We are pleased to announce, we will be receiving a large order of Russian SKS rifles expected April 2008"

They're tellin the truth. I'm getting one from a local store and they have the same time frame. Probably getting them from the same place.

Would have bought from Frontier but I just know I can't scrape the cash together this month (reloadin supplies to thank for that) and the local joint allows for layaway.
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    They're tellin the truth. I'm getting one from a local store and they have the same time frame. Probably getting them from the same place.

Would have bought from Frontier but I just know I can't scrape the cash together this month (reloadin supplies to thank for that) and the local joint allows for layaway.
    i know they are telign the truth im jsut upset that i have a case of 7.62 sitting right next to me and nothing to shoot it with

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    I'm getting one from a local store and they have the same time frame. Probably getting them from the same place. .
    where is your local store?

Quebec.

I take it they are gettin their rifles from a distributor called Bell.

I asked a friend and dealer from the US where they are comin from, and he didn't know, other than hearing that they are very nice.

With SIR bringin in 250 of em for $170 or somethin like that, the local store ain't a big deal anymore but I like supportin the local guys when I can. Add $30 for delivery and I ain't payin too much more anyhow.
    Last edited by Joel; 03-03-2008 at 05:25 PM.
    Slava Ukraini

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quebec.

I take it they are gettin their rifles from a distributor called Bell.

I asked a friend and dealer from the US where they are comin from, and he didn't know, other than hearing that they are very nice.

With SIR bringin in 250 of em for $170 or somethin like that, the local store ain't a big deal anymore but I like supportin the local guys when I can. Add $30 for delivery and I ain't payin too much more anyhow.
    you should support your local dealer.

i knew there was a wholesaler but didnt know the name , thanks for the info.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavyBullet's Avatar
    What store in Que. Joel ?????

Thanks Curtton I figured it was the right move. It would be cheaper to go to SIR but they are a general store that has a gun department, and I want them to make some cash...and know that if they keep bringing in cool stuff like Nork M14s and Russian SKS rifles people WILL buy them

heavyBullet, it's J.O. Hubert Ltee. in Maniwaki. I think they said they are bringing in 10 rifles to start.

I really don't have the cash right NOW (Spent a bunch on reloading kit) so at least now I can just throw some down and have it held on to til next month or whenever. They are really cool about that.
    Slava Ukraini

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavyBullet's Avatar
    Yikes!! thats to far. Thats way up North right ??? way past Mt. Tremblant ???