Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 in Canada

I just created an account and can't log in! Do they send an email to activate? Aw man!
    (lin-e-man)
    ONE WHO DOES PRECISION GUESS WORK BASED ON UNRELIABLE DATA PROVIDED BY THOSE OF QUESTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE

Just ordered mine... hope I didnt miss the boat on the batch!!!

Brandon

Still not able to pay the tax and shipping.
    Dumbest checkout system ever.
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

No, actually it is one of the smartest. It is the only platform on the market that bills in two different currencies. It is set up this way for a reason...

1. Because it is a serialized item.
    2. It allows us to check you shipping address and ensure it is correct with what is registered on your PAL.

There is nothing worse then sending out a firearm to the wrong address because the customer keyed it in wrong. It happens a lot, you'd be surprised.

Your order will be processed in the next couple days and you will receive an email to pay the balance before it is shipped out.

Thank you for the business.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickuns View Post

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slimpickuns View Post
    Nothing will beat amazon's one click purchase system, but still. This shouldnt be a surprise as it's pretty clear what the process is for ordering from IRG.com/IRG.ca

You're not simply purchasing TP here, you're acquiring a firearm (that could also be located in another country)! Given the export/import processes, and everything firearm related, having to deal with one entity (IRG) here simplifies things ALOT.

If you dont like how IRG does things, cancel your order.. I'm fairly certain someone else will gradly purchase a GSG-16 and wait for it.

Slight bonus to taking time, you might forget about it and when you get your order a couple of weeks/months later, it's like early christmas!
    Last edited by tharkhold; 06-03-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    'nada

I get it.
    If it works for you that's great.
    Doesn't work for me.
    Now I know.
    All my posts are theoretical, temporal, for entertainment & not declarative of intent, advice or belief.

CGN Regular
    Calm down . I just ordered a GSG16 GREEN with little drama. Simple - purchase delightful firearm [ in U.S. $$ ] / follow instructions [ easy ] / wait [ not very long ] for an e-mail that includes a link to canadian site for shipping and GST / pay said bill. BAZINGA ! you have a new member of the family to love. [ and the Liberals to hate ] I done my due dillagence on this item and NO Canadian vender can match the to the door price that IRG offers. FAB. NOTE - If firearm is ALREADY in Canada it is a much shorter ship time .

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    Calm down . I just ordered a GSG16 GREEN with little drama. Simple - purchase delightful firearm [ in U.S. $$ ] / follow instructions [ easy ] / wait [ not very long ] for an e-mail that includes a link to canadian site for shipping and GST / pay said bill. BAZINGA ! you have a new member of the family to love. [ and the Liberals to hate ] I done my due dillagence on this item and NO Canadian vender can match the to the door price that IRG offers. FAB. NOTE - If firearm is ALREADY in Canada it is a much shorter ship time .
    Cool, all the info you need to know except:
    1. Price = $484 CAD today for the GSG16 with conversion kit included plus $50 USD shipping plus GST
    2. What does the conversion kit do other than make the handle slightly less attractive? I want to buy this because the hype in the thread but I don't know what it is supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    I was on the list. I called last week and spoke to someone who assured me I'd be called last Fri or this Monday when they arrived.....I've heard nothing, and have called 100+x trying to process my order (as the site wouldn't accept payment).

Can someone please let me know my gun is still set aside for me? I'm hoping to pick up this week.

Thanks so much,
    Todd Wyatt

No, actually it is one of the smartest. It is the only platform on the market that bills in two different currencies. It is set up this way for a reason...

1. Because it is a serialized item.
    2. It allows us to check you shipping address and ensure it is correct with what is registered on your PAL.

There is nothing worse then sending out a firearm to the wrong address because the customer keyed it in wrong. It happens a lot, you'd be surprised.

Your order will be processed in the next couple days and you will receive an email to pay the balance before it is shipped out.

Thank you for the business.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    I was on the list. I called last week and spoke to someone who assured me I'd be called last Fri or this Monday when they arrived.....I've heard nothing, and have called 100+x trying to process my order (as the site wouldn't accept payment).

Can someone please let me know my gun is still set aside for me? I'm hoping to pick up this week.

Thanks so much,
    Todd Wyatt

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast