GSG-16 in Canada

Where did you get parts?

Stock is from an airsoft
Grip/safety/cocking tube is from the GSG-522 conversion kit (harder and harder to get in canada)
Rear sight could be airsoft/real mp5/hk416 - he shaved the top of the receiver
Handguard: not sure (airsoft?)

You can get away with lots without the actual conversion kit:

GSG-522 cocking tube, airsoft stock, shaved receiver top w/airsoft rear sight, shaved grip/lower/safety
KHpYp03.jpg

Airsoft stock/handguard/grip, shaved receiver top w/airsoft rear sight
hZuShBj.jpg

GSG-522 cocking tube, airsoft stock, shaved receiver top w/airsoft rear sight, shaved grip/lower/safety
OIFzkf1.jpg

Last edited:
^ wait for the link to appear (website and/or email). Also, you do this on the canadian site for IRG, unless they changed something.

How long does it take for the HST/Shipping payment option to become available? I already paid for the USD portion of the order a day ago but I have no idea how to pay for the HST/Shipping portion in CAD. Calling the store number took me to a voicemail box that was full.

It would be a lot more user friendly if there is a description of the workflow at the beginning of the process so shoppers know what to expect. A visual step by step workflow would be nice. Definitely not the easiest or clearest checkout flow.

Last edited:
How long does it take for the HST/Shipping payment option to become available? I already paid for the USD portion of the order a day ago but I have no idea how to pay for the HST/Shipping portion in CAD. Calling the store number took me to a voicemail box that was full.

It would be a lot more user friendly if there is a description of the workflow at the beginning of the process so shoppers know what to expect. A visual step by step workflow would be nice. Definitely not the easiest or clearest checkout flow.

Uh, pre covid i would have to say "a week"... But now, not sure. I'm sure IRG does its best to answer/confirm orders as soon as it's possible though.

But again, they're not walmart :).

I've never phoned them up myself, but I have gotten calls w/voice messages from them to confirm stuff on my previous orders.

You will receive a link to pay the shipping and taxes at the first part of next week. Once it is assigned we will email you. Please make sure your PAL is uploaded in the system.

Have a great weekend.

Uh, pre covid i would have to say "a week"... But now, not sure. I'm sure IRG does its best to answer/confirm orders as soon as it's possible though.

But again, they're not walmart :).

I've never phoned them up myself, but I have gotten calls w/voice messages from them to confirm stuff on my previous orders.

Back
Top Bottom