Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GSG-16 in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Just to show what can be done with these...

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**
    Where did you get parts?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wyatttj View Post
    Where did you get parts?
    Stock is from an airsoft
    Grip/safety/cocking tube is from the GSG-522 conversion kit (harder and harder to get in canada)
    Rear sight could be airsoft/real mp5/hk416 - he shaved the top of the receiver
    Handguard: not sure (airsoft?)

You can get away with lots without the actual conversion kit:

GSG-522 cocking tube, airsoft stock, shaved receiver top w/airsoft rear sight, shaved grip/lower/safety

Airsoft stock/handguard/grip, shaved receiver top w/airsoft rear sight

GSG-522 cocking tube, airsoft stock, shaved receiver top w/airsoft rear sight, shaved grip/lower/safety
    Last edited by tharkhold; 06-04-2020 at 02:39 PM.
    'nada

Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    ^ wait for the link to appear (website and/or email). Also, you do this on the canadian site for IRG, unless they changed something.
    How long does it take for the HST/Shipping payment option to become available? I already paid for the USD portion of the order a day ago but I have no idea how to pay for the HST/Shipping portion in CAD. Calling the store number took me to a voicemail box that was full.

It would be a lot more user friendly if there is a description of the workflow at the beginning of the process so shoppers know what to expect. A visual step by step workflow would be nice. Definitely not the easiest or clearest checkout flow.
    Last edited by jrocket; 06-05-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    Member of CCFR and CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jrocket View Post
    How long does it take for the HST/Shipping payment option to become available? I already paid for the USD portion of the order a day ago but I have no idea how to pay for the HST/Shipping portion in CAD. Calling the store number took me to a voicemail box that was full.

It would be a lot more user friendly if there is a description of the workflow at the beginning of the process so shoppers know what to expect. A visual step by step workflow would be nice. Definitely not the easiest or clearest checkout flow.
    Uh, pre covid i would have to say "a week"... But now, not sure. I'm sure IRG does its best to answer/confirm orders as soon as it's possible though.

But again, they're not walmart .

I've never phoned them up myself, but I have gotten calls w/voice messages from them to confirm stuff on my previous orders.
    'nada

You will receive a link to pay the shipping and taxes at the first part of next week. Once it is assigned we will email you. Please make sure your PAL is uploaded in the system.

Have a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    Uh, pre covid i would have to say "a week"... But now, not sure. I'm sure IRG does its best to answer/confirm orders as soon as it's possible though.

But again, they're not walmart .

I've never phoned them up myself, but I have gotten calls w/voice messages from them to confirm stuff on my previous orders.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Ordered begining of may... still in Edmonton since may 12th as per Canada post apps
    I hate the wait !

CGN Regular
    Those rifle builds are sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by b-wingpilot View Post
    Just to show what can be done with these...

Oh my god.

Oh my GOD.

OH MY GOD!!!
    “And don't you ever stand for that sort of thing! Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back! You got the right same as anyone to live and... try to kill people.” - Capt. Malcolm "Mal" Reynolds

CGN frequent flyer
    What is that in Canadian dollars ?

Exchange rates differentiate between banking institutions daily. Here is the exchange based on todays rate.
    Name:  Conversion rate 2020-12-04.PNG
Views: 2780
Size:  19.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    What is that in Canadian dollars ?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast