Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Charles Daly CA612 M4 Semi-Auto Shotgun 12ga 20" Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by D3vin View Post
    Much advantage with inertia over gas or vice versa?
    Inertia systems are more forgiving/less feeding issues, etc. when comes to running with low-recoil ammo. It will operate with a wide range of ammo. With that in mind, high-pressure rounds will have more impact on the action, slightly more recoil, etc...

The M2 is inertia and the M4 is gas operated.

Inertia

Gas
    https://www.benellile.com/argo

Any user feedback on this Charles Daly m4 ?

Interested as well.
    "Improvise, Adapt, Overcome"

Not sure about linking to other sites, but the Canadaguns subreddit had someone do a pretty decent review of the CA612 and Canuck Operator. End result was that the CA612 looks to be a "clone-correct" copy of the M4 (no word on major parts fitting, but said it fit all the S&J Hardware upgrade parts) and had no issues cycling a variety of ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilantro View Post
    Not sure about linking to other sites, but the Canadaguns subreddit had someone do a pretty decent review of the CA612 and Canuck Operator. End result was that the CA612 looks to be a "clone-correct" copy of the M4 (no word on major parts fitting, but said it fit all the S&J Hardware upgrade parts) and had no issues cycling a variety of ammo.
    It can't be a "clone correct" copy of the M4 because the M4 uses a gas-operated system and the CA612 uses an inertia operated system. They are quite different different operating systems. Perhaps they meant M2.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilantro View Post
    No problem linking to information about guns on this site, some hot links and links to non sponsers selling products that sponsors sell are frowned upon but sharing information about guns is sort of what CGN is.

If you go in the advanced setting you can de select the option to hot link and that way the entire link can be copied and pasted into a browser window without subtracting or adding missing parts... if you can't figure that out post the link in a broken format of your choosing.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    It can't be a "clone correct" copy of the M4 because the M4 uses a gas-operated system and the CA612 uses an inertia operated system. They are quite different different operating systems. Perhaps they meant M2.
    I have one of these, definitely an M4 clone with the ARGO system. On CD's website they call it a 601 DPS. Bought it as a CA612 though.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I aim to misbehave

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    We can assure you that these are not made from the same factory as other similar looking products from other manufacturers.

These guns are noticeably better put together in comparison to the competition and we would even suggest you to check it out yourself.

I wouldn't mind checking on out in person as you suggest..... I must say though in the pictures you posted, the rear sight looks a bit cock-eyed.

Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    I wouldn't mind checking on out in person as you suggest..... I must say though in the pictures you posted, the rear sight looks a bit cock-eyed.

That was an issue on the Sulun Tac 12 from TWI. Makes me wonder if these are made by the same people if it does in fact have that issue.
    I still haven't got mine back from warranty from TWI because there are no parts for it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast