Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To help everyone understand...

BANNED
    It's in any customer related business.

"I'm the paying customer and I get what I want!" is the typical attitude.

My typical response is one of two...

"If you want to speak to me like an adult without yelling we can correct the issue."

"If you continue to yell and be belligerent I'll just walk away and then I'm not helping you at all."

You still get some that carry on, it's entitled nature.

Almost thought I had to put a customer in a choke hold once they way he was going at the service manager.

Has anyone used IRG’s auction imports? Trying to figure out how long the whole process would take if I buy a gun from GunAuctions.

I’d say total lack of communication by email and phone is a bigger issue than delays out of your control.

The IRUNGUNS certainly have done their best under very difficult conditions , a perfect FireStorm , Covid , GunnBan and Border Closures . What do they say again “Patience is a Virtue” . The Folks at IRUNGUNS always try to make it right And thats appreciated !

Yes, unfortunately we can not get to everyone as quickly as we would like. It is a double edge sword, we receive countless emails, thousands every week inquiring about products and costs, without copy and pasting here is a few examples..

What is the total cost of the Ruger you have on the site shipped to T8B1C9?

or how about "I like to know the status of my order"

or "can I have an update please?"

My favorite... "whats up with my order"

Even worse, we listen to a 5 minute message and the customer forgets to tell us who he is, his order number, or even better he asks for a call back but doesn't leave a number to call.

Everything listed above puts us further and further behind. To address these customers we ask the same questions

1. What is your name and order number?
    2. Do you have a UPC code?
    3. What is your complete address?

Most reply and they go to the top of list. Unfortunately, to be fair we pull from the bottom. Does everyone see a pattern here? Some of these emails I'm sure start off from the examples I listed above, to which that individual email blasts all of our email addresses.

Just sharing our .02

Quote Originally Posted by Double Denim View Post
    I’d say total lack of communication by email and phone is a bigger issue than delays out of your control.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Just order from them and wait. It all takes time. You will get it when they get it into Canada

I ordered a panzer III(pinned to 5 rounds of course) from them 6 months ago, still haven’t seen so much as a Schraube oder Niete. Dont tell me not to be belligerent.
    FAFO

Thank you for all the work you and your team do .
    Will be ordering from you again, soon.

I think all the impatience is easy to understand. As Homer Simpson would say, "but I'm mad now"

We're lucky to have a company like you guys helping contribute to our lovely community, chill tf out people.
    Defund the CBC

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast