Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: To help everyone understand...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iiiuminatus View Post
    I ordered a panzer III(pinned to 5 rounds of course) from them 6 months ago, still haven’t seen so much as a Schraube oder Niete. Dont tell me not to be belligerent.
    Pffft.

I am still waiting for my Panther Ausf. D in day-glo orange & lime green camo, 12 months, not a peep.

I may ask for a refund and order the Panther II instead.

CGN Regular
    Always had a good results with IRG......many orders.....few mistakes....always resolved to make it right.
    Free the West

WTF, There is definitely no need for what I just read on page 1. Let's just cool the jets! Ty.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Don't be the person that burns the bridge with IRG for the rest of us. Be nice, or be gone. Ty.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    Had to wait a long time for the last order, almost 3 months, was I happy about it? no... but I know neither was IRG and it really is out of their control.

I still remember when IRG was starting up, and I could go meet him face to face, Im glad to see the business succeed, and thankful we have it around.
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood

I've only made 3 purchases with IRG and all went very well. Staff is excellent to deal with. The last 2 purchases took a bit longer than expected, but when you step back, review the state of the supply chain and factor that in to the delay...all is actually pretty good, all things considering. Would I deal with IRG again? Absolutely yes.

Bought several firearms from IRG over the years. Always a good experience. Thanks again IRG.

For anyone interested in motivating someone else to help them, be nice to them.
    The West wants Out!

Ya but can we please get some GSG 16 conversion kits in Canada without having to buy a GSG 16???

There is a saying, "you treat ppl the same way you want to be treated"

Our biz (not gun related) is known for fast shipping and delivery, but due to the Canada Post delay, we have seen an increased number of rude ppl coming into the pipeline, and they are always new customers. Can't really blame them since they have no past experience with us.

Whenever we get an rude email, we simply take a deep breath and let it sit for a few hours, then take it as a small challenge of the day and respond with manner. I always thought if I can turn things around with our response, it would be a small achievement in my life, there are many times I wish I can respond with what I really want to say in a split second, but after a few hours, it no longer matters in your life. You gotta move on and enjoy your life.

But if the customer continues to be aholes after a few friendly responses, we simply turn on the monotone and you bet your rear that your emails are no longer being responded in a timely manner.

I am currently cued up and patiently waiting on the next import. I am so glad a service like irunguns exists. CZ 527 magazines for $30 cheaper even with exchange.... love it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast