Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Precision Optics Review

I bought a swarovski scope from them a couple months ago. They have a lot of nice things in stock and excellent service.

I have read the many positive reviews for precision optics, and always had it in the back of my mind that I wanted a chance to see if it met the hype. While, I bought a dialed in package today as well as new set of Binos. The service was next level, included multiple texts (sending the pictures of a few different set ups on the scale) and calls as I made the decision on which caliber to purchase. I was impressed by the very honest, knowledgable and helpful service and will now be making all my large purchases at this store.

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    I’ve dealt with them twice and can say that they’re top-notch. Excellent phone advice / product knowledge and great customer service.

They are great to deal with in person as well.Using them more is my goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Uniacke View Post
    Hi there,

I don’t post a whole lot when it comes to customer service of certain retailers and I may read other people’s opinion, but I usually just keep the good and the bad to myself.
    In this case though I just had to make an exception. Precision Optics’ customer service is outstanding. I asked a question about an item on Friday, had prompt responses, confirmed details and my order was completed on Sunday. The rifle shipped on Monday, had the tracking number sent to me right away and Canada Post tracking says I’ll have it by Friday. Unreal. Not only has Omer been great to deal with and helped me get exactly what I was looking for, at the price I was hoping, but the sheer simplicity of this transaction was just awesome.

Thank you Precision Optics, I’m looking forward to my new rifle.

Phil
    Phil

This is great news, I have recently started dealing with Precision Optics about a month ago and look forward to doing more business with Omar in the future. You know when a guy gives you his cell phone number and will return calls/texts during evenings and weekends with updates, is exceptional customer service to say the least... A guy/gal would be long gone if one were to hold their breath even waiting on a call back from Bass Pro or Cabelas, I couldn't even get Cabelas to call me back when trying to buy a NF scope.. Good news is, Omar does return calls and now I just have to wait for my NF NX8 4-32 x 50 to FINALLY come in (NightForce factory delays, not Precision Optics) and get er sighted in for up and coming hunting season.. Keep up the good work and I have been recommending Precision Optics to all friends, family and colleagues over in this neck of the woods. The only Bad thing I can say about Precision Optics is that the store front is a province away in BC and not closer to home here in AB haha I think it maybe time to open up another store Precision Optics ?!?!

Cheers

Michael T

CGN Regular
    I've had a few dealings also, all smooth, they seem to be pretty dialled into what hunters are looking for,

CGN Regular
    Yep, great service, called Omer to decide which scope to buy and he took the time to discuss my needs, great service for sure.

CGN Regular
    I’ve only had one outing with them so far (soon to be two once the new CC comes in the mail) and it was fantastic. Omer was and is top notch. 11/10
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Omer and his crew are top notch. My go to retailer

So I ordered another rifle today and wasn’t really expecting them to beat my last, very positive, experience with them. This time however, from the time I called to confirm inventory, which was answered almost instantly, to my order processed, a shipping label created and me getting the Canada Post shipping notification that my rifle was already in transit, a total of 57 minutes had elapsed…. Unreal. Thanks again to the team at Precision Optics
    Romans 13:4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast