Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Precision Optics Review

Precision Optics Review

Hi there,

I don’t post a whole lot when it comes to customer service of certain retailers and I may read other people’s opinion, but I usually just keep the good and the bad to myself.
    In this case though I just had to make an exception. Precision Optics’ customer service is outstanding. I asked a question about an item on Friday, had prompt responses, confirmed details and my order was completed on Sunday. The rifle shipped on Monday, had the tracking number sent to me right away and Canada Post tracking says I’ll have it by Friday. Unreal. Not only has Omer been great to deal with and helped me get exactly what I was looking for, at the price I was hoping, but the sheer simplicity of this transaction was just awesome.

Thank you Precision Optics, I’m looking forward to my new rifle.

Phil
    Romans 13:4

CGN frequent flyer
    What did you order ??
    I wish my order turn around was anything like that.. but given what’s going on in the world it’s understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    What did you order ??
    I wish my order turn around was anything like that.. but given what’s going on in the world it’s understandable.
    A Tikka T3X Superlite Strata
    Romans 13:4

Super GunNutz
    I have dealt with Omar several times in the past few years purchasing rifle scopes from him and my experience was absolutely first class, he is a wonderful person to deal with and I highly recommended Precision Optics.

Brentwood

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brentwood View Post
    I have dealt with Omar several times in the past few years purchasing rifle scopes from him and my experience was absolutely first class, he is a wonderful person to deal with and I highly recommended Precision Optics.

Brentwood

Agreed, the actual personable customer service is such a rarity these days, all the staff seem more than willing to talk and help you figure out exactly what you want.. now if only we could kick this covid thing and get things back to normal!

for sure omer is a good guy , smart guy to , i bought a fierce carbon edge from him and a sauer 100 a month later .. he was great , once he finally calls back. lol. just keep calling if you need to speak to him personly i have left messages for him to call back and he never does .. busy guy i here .. i try to shop for most of my stuff there now but do to him being so hard to get a hold of i have had to buy some stuff elsewhere . and i wont say where just in case he reads this lol ..

CGN Regular
    They were phenomenal when I dealt with them.

I too have had an excellent experience dealing with Omer. The customer serivce is second to none.

I just recently had an issue with an off-the-shelf scope base being machined incorrectly. He went out of his way to help determine the problme, and immediately offered a replacement. First class all the way.

Omer is my goto guy!! You have to be careful going in there though, I have gone in there either for a scope/rifle or ammo, and the next thing you have killed an hour in the blink of an eye. LOL Whenever I am looking for anything that he may possibly carry, he is my first stop. I dont even looking elsewhere as his prices are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by win 308 View Post
    for sure omer is a good guy , smart guy to , i bought a fierce carbon edge from him and a sauer 100 a month later .. he was great , once he finally calls back. lol. just keep calling if you need to speak to him personly i have left messages for him to call back and he never does .. busy guy i here .. i try to shop for most of my stuff there now but do to him being so hard to get a hold of i have had to buy some stuff elsewhere . and i wont say where just in case he reads this lol ..
    Yeah his call back is not the best, that would be the only beef. I only find that when I leave a message withe staff for a call back when something may be in stock. Always ask for Omer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast