Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Increased Discounts for Law Enforcement and First Responders

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by rascal1 View Post
    Awesome, looking for lightweight ICW level IIIA panels , 8x10 roughly. I think my Aramid panels have expired. What do you suggest?
    X2 looking for thin lightweight plate for trauma plate pockets on soft armour carriers. 5x9 & 8x10 options.

Business Member
    Again I am just asking that all of you stay respectful. If you want to bad mouth us go ahead but please stop doing it to one another.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Yes we offer the discount to nurses. Sorry for the late response it has taken a while to sift through the thread to respond to actual questions.
    what about other essential services....i dunno truck drivers? with out them or rail workers nothing in this country moves i'll remind you.

Akita Master
    Super Moderator

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    Again I am just asking that all of you stay respectful. If you want to bad mouth us go ahead but please stop doing it to one another.
    I've removed the most recent posts where members were going off topic here. Any of you members that want to continue your discussions in that regard please take it to PM's. But don't 'post report' to the moderator forum when someone replies to you & your feelings get hurt.

Thank you.

-----------
    NAA.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went". - Will Rogers.

Quote Originally Posted by NAA View Post
    I've removed the most recent posts where members were going off topic here. Any of you members that want to continue your discussions in that regard please take it to PM's. But don't 'post report' to the moderator forum when someone replies to you & your feelings get hurt.

Thank you.

-----------
    NAA.
    Excellent, thanks.

R1 x2.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Thanks for the discount! The comments on here make me laugh. Try coming together as a unified gun community which opposes this senseless ban. Stop crying like little school girls who hate cops, and who cannot appreciate a Canadian business actually giving back to the first responder community. These people put their lives at risk without asking what you do for a living first.
    Canada Post will only insure firearms that are shipped in a hard plastic case with a lock on it. Cost is $2.75 for every $100 of insurance. I will not assume any responsibility for loss or damages by Canada Post. All items are sold AS IS and do not come with any warranty. Payment required within 24 hrs of your commitment to purchase or item will be sold to another member.

Business Member
    Just a quick reminder that we will be ending this sale on Sunday the 21st of June. After that point the discounts will return back to their standard levels. Thank you to everyone who has voiced their support for what we are doing and to those who have respectfully told us why they disagree with us. Hopefully we can all can continue to get along to unify our voices and actually make a difference against all the legislature threatening this community.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdbuckle View Post
    X2 looking for thin lightweight plate for trauma plate pockets on soft armour carriers. 5x9 & 8x10 options.
    Yes we can do something like that. Send an email to Arthur@AITacticalSolutions.com and we can definitely do some custom sizes to fit whatever plate carrier you have. We have some lightweight UHMWPE 3a soft plates coming to market very soon and they should do what you're looking for them to do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    Umm you are giving discounts to the government goons enforcing liberal gun bans? I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU
    I agree.......even though this business seems to be pretty insignificant here on CGN Id never buy from them. Giving a discount to the gestapo that will soon be looking to confiscate our private property.
    “Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.” G. Michael Hopf