Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast

Thread: Increased Discounts for Law Enforcement and First Responders

Quote Originally Posted by mopar guy View Post
    "Global News article detailing a watchdog report that opens the door for potential charges against five RCMP members in the death of a man in Prince George"

Hmmm
    Wow you really changed my mind with a random quote from a 3 year old story with almost no details except 'potential charges.' Also last I checked Prince George isn't in the USA. Go troll somewhere else and leave this business forum alone.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    Delete
    Last edited by apexanimal; 02-12-2021 at 10:15 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    When did the Liberals ban armour? Did I miss something.
    Body armour has been banned in Nova Scotia for one.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    You know, first respondents could be security guards, ambulance drivers and even firefighters...

I know few ambulance responders in u.s who wear body armor...
    FYI...I am a full time paramedic working for a public EMS service here in Canada. We are all issued body armour and are required to wear it when responding to certain types of calls.

Quote Originally Posted by the Dakota kid View Post
    Wow you really changed my mind with a random quote from a 3 year old story with almost no details except 'potential charges.' Also last I checked Prince George isn't in the USA. Go troll somewhere else and leave this business forum alone.
    I'm simply pointing out that police murder innocent people in Prince George and Vancouver too, not just the USA. Why so sensitive?
    Last edited by mopar guy; 06-03-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdbuckle View Post
    FYI...I am a full time paramedic working for a public EMS service here in Canada. We are all issued body armour and are required to wear it when responding to certain types of calls.
    Interesting. What type of armor and what type of calls?

CGN frequent flyer
    Interesting. What type of armor and what type of calls?
    Level 2 Point blank armour with exterior carriers and plate pockets. Required when responding to any mental health/suicidal, calls involving police, in hospital code white (violent patient), any active shooter stand by or barricaded individual. We are also encouraged to wear it when operating unrestrained in the patient compartment as it has been proven to significantly reduce blunt force trauma injuries in collisions.

I'm simply pointing out that police murder innocent people in Prince George and Vancouver too, not just the USA. Why so sensitive?
    You should call up the provincial oversight body for BC and let them know you solved their investigation for them. I'll repeat, please stop trolling a business forum. You can PM me your inane theories if you feel the need.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by mdbuckle View Post
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    Umm you are giving discounts to the government goons enforcing liberal gun bans? I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM YOU
    LOL. go through the political forum post history and direct your anger towards the people who voted liberal. The "government goons" enforce the laws of the parties WE elect. LE is more of a symptom than a cause. There is also the huge difference between rank and file and the upper management. Thanks AItac for what you are doing for the legal challenge and the front line first responders.