Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger American Ranch in Canada 489.79USD 5.56 and 762X39

Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    First order with you guys but just wondering if there another step to your order process that I missed. On my order it says GST and other taxes unpaid.

^^^^

I've just ordered the same item as well myself. Expect to receive an invoice for the GST/HST portion PLUS shipping in a couple of days. Should be quick since it's in Canada already. Shipping will be on the more expensive side. Be prepared. Luckily you don't have to pay Provincial Sales Tax(8%) like in on-Terrible and your gun won't travel as far as mine.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

Question to IRUNGUNS: I just placed my order and it told me to call 780-449-7220 Sales Dept to determine shipping costs. You want me to actually call? Don't remember having to do that before. I've only ever waited for notice to pay HST and shipping costs.

Thx
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    ^^^^

I've just ordered the same item as well myself. Expect to receive an invoice for the GST/HST portion PLUS shipping in a couple of days. Should be quick since it's in Canada already. Shipping will be on the more expensive side. Be prepared. Luckily you don't have to pay Provincial Sales Tax(8%) like in on-Terrible and your gun won't travel as far as mine.
    Thanks for the reply, that makes sense now. Even if shipping is expensive man IRG's price is hard to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    Question to IRUNGUNS: I just placed my order and it told me to call 780-449-7220 Sales Dept to determine shipping costs. You want me to actually call? Don't remember having to do that before. I've only ever waited for notice to pay HST and shipping costs.

Thx

Same here. Do we actually have to call in to IRUNGUNS, or will we just automatically get an email in the next few days to pay the GST/Shipping? I know you guys are swamped, I don’t mind waiting. Just wanted to clarify!

You will automatically get an email once the rifle has been assigned to your order. We are on it and slowly getting caught up. Thank you for your understanding.

Please ensure your PAL is uploaded in your account, that will speed up the process.

Thank you for the business.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by cgbuff View Post
    Same here. Do we actually have to call in to IRUNGUNS, or will we just automatically get an email in the next few days to pay the GST/Shipping? I know you guys are swamped, I don’t mind waiting. Just wanted to clarify!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

If that's slow then you guys are champs! Ordered late last night and I just got my notice. Awesome service IRG.

Amazing service, I already got my follow up email to pay GST and shipping! Less than 2 hours between ordering and the GST/shipping email. And I ordered before they were even open... thanks IRG!

are there any LEFT HANDED .223 models?

may I ask you gents whats the average cost of shipping from irunguns for rifles thats already in Canada

I chose express post and it was $40. So even when you take conversion and taxes into account you are looking at $750 delivered to your door. Pretty decent price for a hard to find rifle.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast