Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger American Ranch in Canada 489.79USD 5.56 and 762X39

Quote Originally Posted by cgbuff View Post
    What scope are you guys planning to put on yours?
    Just planning to transfer our vortex 1-8x24 strike eagle from our ar to the ruger. I think it matches the rifle for that compact look

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Attachment 389149Attachment 389150

Please click picture for link to site

The Ruger Ranch in 762X39 uses Mini 30 mags
    The Ruger Ranch in 5.56 Uses AR-15 mags
    ordered mine yesterday early afternoon, received first email and checked my account waiting for GST and Shipping email hope all is ok just that your busy processing..... thanks

IRG I didn't realize what your address was since this is my first order with you. Might be too late for this order but just curious if you allow curbside pick up for locals?

Base on you gents experience, how long does IRG folks take to ship? Im aware nowadays are crazy. Just wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by daviduyjr View Post
    Base on you gents experience, how long does IRG folks take to ship? Im aware nowadays are crazy. Just wanted to know.
    They are usually fast, I've always got a tracking number within a couple days of the truck hitting their warehouse, including during the covid times.

CGN Regular
    Just wondering, why is the same rifle $20 USD cheaper from irunguns.com than it is from irunguns.ca? I've never ordered anything and so don't know the process, but it was my understanding from reading your FAQ that Canadians could buy from the US store at a flat $25 USD shipping rate. Based on the comments here, it seems like it would be $20 USD cheaper and potentially lower cost on shipping to buy from the US store than it would to buy from the Canadian one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Just wondering, why is the same rifle $20 USD cheaper from irunguns.com than it is from irunguns.ca? I've never ordered anything and so don't know the process, but it was my understanding from reading your FAQ that Canadians could buy from the US store at a flat $25 USD shipping rate. Based on the comments here, it seems like it would be $20 USD cheaper and potentially lower cost on shipping to buy from the US store than it would to buy from the Canadian one.
    That $25 only gets your gun from IRG-USA to IRG-Canada.

You still need to pay for shipping from IRG-Canada to your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    Actually it 5$ more expensive to buy it on .com + you have to wait

Im still waiting on my email for GST and shipping costs, ordered mine back in may, guess mine is on an import, since i wasnt aware of any in canada when i ordered mine.

Quote Originally Posted by B_902 View Post
    Im still waiting on my email for GST and shipping costs, ordered mine back in may, guess mine is on an import, since i wasnt aware of any in canada when i ordered mine.
    There were none in Canada when you ordered (most likely). This batch that is now in Canada only became available on Tuesday.