Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruger American Ranch in Canada 489.79USD 5.56 and 762X39

Took the plunge. I’m excited to see what this can do.

First time ordering with you guys. Please treat me nicely
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

If you ordered from the US site it's an import, if you ordered before May 15 it'll be in this batch. Ordered mine in early May and it's on the way to me now.

Kinda wish i waited now, feel like everyone else that ordered after me will receive theirs before mine. Oh well thats the way she goes i guess. Will still be just as happy when i receive the rifle, but were all like impatient childern when were waiting fornour new toys right?! Haha

I got my shipping & tax invoice but no option to pay on the website when I log in and check under incomplete orders...
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by Swami View Post
    IRG I didn't realize what your address was since this is my first order with you. Might be too late for this order but just curious if you allow curbside pick up for locals?
    I was told no unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    I was told no unfortunately
    Kinda figured that might be the answer. Thanks for the heads up.

CGN Regular
    Folks even with the dollar at 30% loss you are still getting a good price on the rifle to the door. A bit more for shipping yes but you save on paying no provincial tax.Just imagine if our dollar was closer. No Canadian vender has these rifles in stock or can match IRG. I did find one tho and called the vendor for a price match and I was told to go buy from IRG as they apparently do not need my money. Go figure.

^^^^

Very true. I saved about $125 over buying local.
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

I have a question for the IRG Team. Your company just charges the $489.79 USD and that is what gets charged to my credit card. The converted amount shown in CAD gives me an idea of what I will be charged later for GST, then $25 CAD for shipping to me. So GST and shipping to my house will be charged later once the item is ready to ship. Did I get this right?

That is correct, it depends what site you ordered from. The rifle is the same price on both sites once you account for the 25.00USD to ship it to Canada. Once the rifle has been boxed and ready to go you will receive a link to pay the balance.

Hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by heybert View Post
    I have a question for the IRG Team. Your company just charges the $489.79 USD and that is what gets charged to my credit card. The converted amount shown in CAD gives me an idea of what I will be charged later for GST, then $25 CAD for shipping to me. So GST and shipping to my house will be charged later once the item is ready to ship. Did I get this right?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com