Attachments

• 736676169764.jpg
    736676169764.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4,825
  • 736676269655.jpg
    736676269655.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 4,773
Hello,

Are these rifle in Canada? or to be imported from the States?

Tried to call the edmonton office i guess everyone is busy, no answer

Yes, they are in Canada. We apologize in advance, we are buried in phone calls and emails as well as currently processing an export.

Hello,

Are these rifle in Canada? or to be imported from the States?

Tried to call the edmonton office i guess everyone is busy, no answer

First order with you guys but just wondering if there another step to your order process that I missed. On my order it says GST and other taxes unpaid.

First order with you guys but just wondering if there another step to your order process that I missed. On my order it says GST and other taxes unpaid.

^^^^

I've just ordered the same item as well myself. Expect to receive an invoice for the GST/HST portion PLUS shipping in a couple of days. Should be quick since it's in Canada already. Shipping will be on the more expensive side. Be prepared. Luckily you don't have to pay Provincial Sales Tax(8%) like in on-Terrible and your gun won't travel as far as mine.

Question to IRUNGUNS: I just placed my order and it told me to call 780-449-7220 Sales Dept to determine shipping costs. You want me to actually call? Don't remember having to do that before. I've only ever waited for notice to pay HST and shipping costs.

Thx

^^^^

I've just ordered the same item as well myself. Expect to receive an invoice for the GST/HST portion PLUS shipping in a couple of days. Should be quick since it's in Canada already. Shipping will be on the more expensive side. Be prepared. Luckily you don't have to pay Provincial Sales Tax(8%) like in on-Terrible and your gun won't travel as far as mine.

Thanks for the reply, that makes sense now. Even if shipping is expensive man IRG's price is hard to beat.

Question to IRUNGUNS: I just placed my order and it told me to call 780-449-7220 Sales Dept to determine shipping costs. You want me to actually call? Don't remember having to do that before. I've only ever waited for notice to pay HST and shipping costs.

Thx

Same here. Do we actually have to call in to IRUNGUNS, or will we just automatically get an email in the next few days to pay the GST/Shipping? I know you guys are swamped, I don’t mind waiting. Just wanted to clarify!

You will automatically get an email once the rifle has been assigned to your order. We are on it and slowly getting caught up. Thank you for your understanding.

Please ensure your PAL is uploaded in your account, that will speed up the process.

Thank you for the business.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Same here. Do we actually have to call in to IRUNGUNS, or will we just automatically get an email in the next few days to pay the GST/Shipping? I know you guys are swamped, I don’t mind waiting. Just wanted to clarify!

Amazing service, I already got my follow up email to pay GST and shipping! Less than 2 hours between ordering and the GST/shipping email. And I ordered before they were even open... thanks IRG!

I chose express post and it was $40. So even when you take conversion and taxes into account you are looking at $750 delivered to your door. Pretty decent price for a hard to find rifle.

Back
Top Bottom