Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New from Hornady - the 6mm ARC

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    Hornady never disappoints
    They disappoint me when I can't find their .312" round nose 174 grain Interlock bullet for the .303British.
    Today could be the last day of the rest of your life.

CGN Regular
    ON THE INTERNET where I live is private until we enter into a deal
    HMMM

I think the 6 ppc has been around for a while now ? 6x45 oh yeah thats been done too.
    I know lets throw another name at it and charge more FFS

http://www.6mmar.com/6mm_AR_Loading_Info.html
    it is actually called 6mmAR :D
    Last edited by TurboShamu; 06-07-2020 at 06:44 AM. Reason: wrong link

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Could you build this a on Spectre or Maple Ridge straight pull chassis and transfer them to a non-restricted ATRS or Maccabee chassis or restricted AR when the fight against the OIC is won?

Quote Originally Posted by Camp Cook View Post
    I sold my XCR-L with uppers in 223 and 6.8SPC a few months after Trudeau was elected but still have a 19" T/C Contender carbine barrel and a 22" factory tapered fluted barreled Rem 700 LTR (light tactical rifle) both in 6.8SPC I get excellent accuracy from both and with my 95gr TTSX loads 2900fps and 3000fps respectively I would not hesitate to take shots on deer when conditions are right of course out to 300 yards and coyotes out to 400 yards.

This is a leaning off the roof of my SUV shot was 320 yards you can see the copper coloured splat at 3 o'clock on the rock.

You were smart to get out when you did. I suspect a big part of the reason you got better results than me is that you are a better marksmen 😬

just wait for the 6.5 ARC from them

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    You were smart to get out when you did. I suspect a big part of the reason you got better results than me is that you are a better marksmen ��
    I just looked at that rock again this morning it is now split in 1/2 from 9 - 3 o'clock been hitting it at 320 yards with my 14" barreled Contender in 338JDJ #2 and my 22" Prohunter barrel in 375H&H.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123