Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Alberta Firearms Enforcement Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Hi Phil
    I am delighted to hear that you are on the committee, I am very confident that you will do an excellent job we wish you all the luck in the world.
    Is it really possible for this arrangement to be applicable in other provinces? Did you feel Doug Ford in Ontario have the nuts to roll with what Alberta and Jason Kenney is doing?

Im only buying firearms in Alberta from now on.

You know once my name went public the investigations portion of the Alberta NDP are trying to research all members including me. I will save them some effort, I am not on Facebook or any other public info sharing site other than CGN. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer steamy teabag's Avatar
    Experts on firearms and the challenges facing FA owners appointed to the panel, weird eh.
    luceo non uro
    Canadians have (a) the right of the individual to life, liberty, security of the person and enjoyment of property, and the right not to be deprived thereof.

Never in doubt, seldom correct.

Well that’s good news indeed, That was cool to see that you the p&d owner was on there as well

CGN Regular
    Gosh I wish the NDP would just go away already. Nobody cares what you think anymore Notley

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    I have been approached to be on this committee. Phil.
    Excellent. I love this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by kgb81 View Post
    Gosh I wish the NDP would just go away already. Nobody cares what you think anymore Notley
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    Don’t kid yourself. The Governor General is a figurehead in this country and always will be. No real power at all.

Can you think of just one instance in the last 30 years that the Governor General has overridden anything the government has implemented?
    Didn't say either the GG or the Queen had real political power (though they technically do under the law they could never exercise it), simply that the Queen, through her representative the GG, was out head of state, or Commander in Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    I was on the committee from the moment I said yes but until the list was posted I could not confirm as a fact. For those that don't know me or my history...I was a LEO with EPS for 25 years and since retirement I have been in the retail gun business. Obviously I am pro gun, against mag limitations and any other arbitrary firearms regulations that limit citizens from having access to guns and ammunition. I have been shot during an attempted armed robbery in my store in 2002 and a victim of an armed home invasion and yet I still believe in the ownership and use of firearms. I have put my life and reputation on the line and I am still here. In the past I have fought the good fight by flying under the radar but now I have an opportunity for others to hear my voice and opinions. As I have spent less time on the day to day operations of my business I now have more free time to spend in the public view and I expect some negative feed back.

I also was on Global news Edmonton last night (June 04, 2020) in an interview with regards to the OIC and it's impact on our business. For those who may watch the interview you may notice I have had Bells Palsy but I am beyond what others may think. I am 67 years old and own and operate (with the main help of my family that does the heavy lifting in the company) our successful business. Phil.
    Good on you Phil!! You are a great choice for this committee!