Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526

Thread: Alberta Firearms Enforcement Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Guyintoga View Post
    Any news on this? It's gone dark.
    https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/alberta-appoints-first-ever-chief-firearms-officers-1.5562806

Alberta appoints first-ever chief firearms officers
    Published Thursday, August 26, 2021 3:01PM MDT

CALGARY -- An associate professor at the University of Calgary's Haskanye School of Business has been named as Alberta's first-ever chief firearms officers.

A firearms collector and enthusiast for several years, Teri Bryant was a member of the Alberta Firearms Advisory Committee and served as secretary of the Alberta Arms and Cartridge Collectors Association for the past 16 years. She is also president of the Military Collectors Club of Canada.

Thanks for the heads up. I missed this in the flurry of replies.

Quote Originally Posted by A_guy View Post
    Is it delayed, cancelled or did I miss it? My guess is we're going to get our own CFO and they're going to push back on the ridiculous OIC in some fashion but it remains to be seen how.
    Only if we vote Smith and not the idiot NDP back in & support sovereignty...Trudeau destroyed and divided the country anyway, so might as well set up our own establishment and then charge Ottawa triple for our resources. See how all the granola eating whiners back east like that.