Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Alberta Firearms Enforcement Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    IIRC outgoing Selmack signed another multi year contract with the pony police.
    Kenny seems to be pretty good at cancelling contracts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dagmaar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    I have been approached to be on this committee. Phil.
    That’s wonderful . Nice to know they are actually choosing real people instead of left wing activists . I think you would be marvellous, if you chose to take it on .

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brutus View Post
    You will see more and more of this for two reasons primarily:
    Lots of recruits don't come from here where a real handgun is rarely seen outside museums. Meaning immigrants.

And most Canadians (even as hunters) rarely have any kind of exposure to the 9 millie.
    I have a hard time understanding how it cannot be taught in 6 months (104 hours of training) to anyone.
    Il messanger non è importante

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Yeah, the fake pandemic has shown us how pervasive the authoritarians are.
    Not only that, but how stupid most folks are.
    Member: CCFR | CSSA

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this OIC happened to be implemented during covid. When many people aren’t working. They don’t have money to donate to help stop this. But it seems we’re all giving what we can and pushing hard against this. DIRTY.

Nice fkn work. Let’s keep it going.

I don’t have much to give, but I’m giving what I can. And when we win, it’ll be worth it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    I have a hard time understanding how it cannot be taught in 6 months (104 hours of training) to anyone.
    Yet it's reported by others here that firearm challenges are the number one cause cadet failure.
    So something's going amiss obviously.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmaar View Post
    That’s wonderful . Nice to know they are actually choosing real people instead of left wing activists . I think you would be marvellous, if you chose to take it on .
    After the names and background of the members of the committee were posted the Alberta Leader of the opposition complained that we were nothing more than "an echo chamber for the UPC". I feel sort of special that Rachael Notley has criticized me before I actually did anything. This should get interesting! Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Hi Phil
    I am delighted to hear that you are on the committee, I am very confident that you will do an excellent job we wish you all the luck in the world.

CGN Regular
    Looks like Premier Kenney just posted a video done up by Jim Shockey pointing out the stupidity behind the bans on his Instagram page...with commentary lol

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    After the names and background of the members of the committee were posted the Alberta Leader of the opposition complained that we were nothing more than "an echo chamber for the UPC". I feel sort of special that Rachael Notley has criticized me before I actually did anything. This should get interesting! Phil.
    I found it kind of funny in regards to comments that the committee needed victims of gun violence on it. Apparently they didn't research your history all that well Phil. All that said, I find requiring victims on a committee kind of odd. Kind of like having somebody that was run over by a car, serving on a committee regarding tire safety. I just don't see how victimization necessarily gives you much knowledge. Although it obviously checks of boxes in the Liberal mind.