Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NR Troy PAR rifles in Canada 2 models to choose from

Bring in more plz

Yea spent all evening calling to confirm the order but there's no answer and the mailbox is full

CGN Regular
    Pump action rifle? Never even heard of them... They look sweet though, and I sure could use something to help me get rid of all that 5.56
    Member of the CCFR, CSSA, and Conservative Party. PLEASE CONSIDER SUPPORTING.

Uber Super GunNutz RoughneckRico's Avatar
    Great price. Not sure why all the other retailers are doing presales on these for $1850.
    Member: CSSA, OFAH, CCFR, NFA, CTOA & NRA

CGN frequent flyer
    Sad day

Man these used to be about 1200$ cad before May 1st happened... the NR gauging from other retailers are crazy

Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    Man these used to be about 1200$ cad before May 1st happened... the NR gauging from other retailers are crazy
    It's been like that forever if the nr tax wasent a thing maybe more people would have gotten into the sport. Personally I think alot of the blame for may 1st rests with retailers. But that's just me...... Going way the hell off topic

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCyaba View Post
    It's been like that forever if the nr tax wasent a thing maybe more people would have gotten into the sport. Personally I think alot of the blame for may 1st rests with retailers. But that's just me...... Going way the hell off topic
    I dont know why anyones shooting habits have changed since May 1st, mine sure hasn't and never will

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    The Canadian dollar used to be close to par with the USD. It is now about 70 cents US.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff B View Post
    The Canadian dollar used to be close to par with the USD. It is now about 70 cents US.

When our $ was on par these were less than $1k CAD... the $1200 price tag I was talking about was when I checked in Feb/Mar before all this crap happened ... and btw CAD is currently sitting at 74.44 cents US

PS. Google caches are still available if you do a search
    Last edited by fluidmax; 06-06-2020 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Added about Google cache

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast